Folks,

I have been going back and forth with this since I purchased my LMT MWS308 late last year.

Featureless vs. register or until the US Supreme Court can overturn the law.

From what I can tell all I am going to have to do is change the stock to a featureless one and remove any "evil" features like the bullet-button.

I have been trying to get a list of parts from LMT to determine if the magazine release button is proprietary (since I have a BB now).

I do not have a "flash suppressor" - it shipped with an A2 Birdcage Compensator.

There does not appear to be many fixed stock companies out there for the .308 or I may not have found them?

I did see one from Survivor Systems - OptionZero that looks and feels pretty good (checked one out on a 5.56) but that has not been released yet.

https://survivorsystems.com/collections/all

Are there any other options or has anyone converted theirs to featureless for CA?

Is the magazine release button proprietary?

The CA DOJ is so messed up - they were supposed to release the process for "registration" back in October/November of 2016 and we still do not know the process or if the website has been setup - thus having me consider the featureless option.

And then we have the ammo purchase Prop. 63 regulations nightmare ---- that could be another topic...

Any advice or direction will be appreciated.

Thanks.

JJ