Thread: M&P .45 Compact

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

M&P .45 Compact

Anyone have one of these? What do you think? Local gunstore got one in and I'm interested. Does anyone know if it will be available with the thumb safety?
    FWIW, I've heard its about the size of a Glock 19 which is what I thought too when looking at it. 8 round mag capacity too.

Feedback Score
    I have no experience with this gun so i cannot comment on performance, but i have been looking at getting one of these as well. And yes they do have one with a thumb safety. Check this out: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?...hlight=compact

Feedback Score
    I have one and I carry it off duty occassionally. They shoot great, very controllable. I have about 600 rounds through it with no malfunctions.

Mine has a tan frame and thumb safety.

Lynn

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    I saw that but haven't read it yet. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    For me the perfect size M&P 45 is the mid size. I can get my whole hand on the grip yet it carries and conceals easily. Gives up nothing to the full size on accuracy and feels better balanced. The M&P Compact .45 looks like a real nice pistol but personally I want my whole hand on the grip and i can't do that with any of the M&P compacts.