Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's how the west loses

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    That this type of talk remains is telling; it is totally unacceptable everywhere else.

Later gators.
    Well you did wait a whole 13 minutes before claiming the mods are not doing their job.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Every time I try to come back, it turns back into M4KKKarbine.net.

That this type of talk remains is telling; it is totally unacceptable everywhere else.

Later gators.

Feedback Score
    My wife and I would love to have fur kids. Not going to happen money or time wise. I think the key isn't that we have just two kids, it is that we didn't have our first two kids.

A generation ago we would have gotten married younger and not waited to have kids till grad schools and things settled down. Instead of starting to have kids in our mid twenties, we didn't start until our 30s.

It isn't that we have just two kids, we skipped having the first two.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    My belief is that it is probably biologically linked to the perceived need to procreate, or it could be something as simple of tighty whitey's versus commando.

Have they compared the sperm counts to infant mortality rates among the population tested? I would not be surprised to see a correlation.

Have they compared sperm counts among populations of differing psychological profiles? For example hedonists who never intend to have children and those who value children?

Have they ever studied sperm count in herd animals during times of duress - drought, famine, and compared the results with those taken during times of bountifulness?

Same thing with predators during those same periods?

I tend to believe there are many factors beyond the 'cuck-ification of western men.'
    They do surmise some possibilities and there's no doubt it's multi factorial. From my article 10 (Politically Incorrect )Tips For The Modern Man talking about T levels:

"Exactly why testosterone levels appear to have dropped over the generations is unclear, and likely multifactorial, including an increase in body fat levels, estrogenic chemicals (xenoestrogens) found in the environment, to socio-cultural effects, to others not fully elucidated at this time."

I'm not seeing too many reasons to have kids with the world the way it is today. Have you all read GD lately?

From start to finish - the baby mama has mad mood swings and gets extra large. Then they keep you up all night. Then Public schools indoctrinate them. I'll raise them to not be cucks, transgender, or to accept other BS as normal so they'll be bigots. They might sue me if I kick them out of the house, or if I take their cell phone away. If he's a boy he'll be accused of rape, if she's a girl she'll accuse someone of rape. Then when you're about to die they fight over who gets your money. And I just read on the news that raising a middle class child costs upwards of a quarter mil. That's a decent Ferrari or the means to retire super early for each one.

What am I "doing my part" for, exactly?
    I don't disagree and no kids of my own. Trying to out breed each other is not the answer obviously, but "by the numbers" we in the west will see out days numbered if that continues.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I got 6 kids. I'm doing my part, and so are my combat swimmers.
    6??!! Holy chit. How do you afford that?
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-26-17 at 11:53.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Later gators.
    I took that as a sarcastic joke. I could be wrong.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I hope so. I really like this place, but the pseudo-Klam bullshit is a massive turnoff.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I took that as a sarcastic joke. I could be wrong.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    6??!! Holy chit. How do you afford that?
    That I can do it with no debt, one job, 4 of my kids going into orthodontics, and me in grad school, I tell people 'your reason (for not having more kids) is invalid.'*

*Medical reasons notwithstanding....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I hope so. I really like this place, but the pseudo-Klam bullshit is a massive turnoff.
    Perhaps he needs to elaborate. If not a joke, not funny nor even correct. Now had the comment/joke been directed at ME etc attempting take over by literally out breeding us, well, not very PC to be sure, but essentially true intentional or not...
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-26-17 at 12:07.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    That I can do it with no debt, one job, 4 of my kids going into orthodontics, and me in grad school, I tell people 'your reason (for not having more kids) is invalid.'*

*Medical reasons notwithstanding....

I have to admit hard to fathom how that's possible, but good on you bro. Obviously a very dedicated dad.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have to admit hard to fathom how that's possible, but good on you bro. Obviously a very dedicated dad.
    Only to the ones that matter

Kidding.....

After I got married we made the decision that family was important to us, so we saved, and saved, and saved....made some good decisions along the way.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast