Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'No f--- cops'!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

'No f--- cops'!

Friggin unbelievable!

“We’ve had an explicitly stated ‘no cop’ policy since we opened, and we also don’t open membership to active members of the military,” Chambers told NBC4i.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09...y-members.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Their business, their rules. Do you think the bakery owner who didn't want to make a cake for a gay couple should be forced to?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Absolutely no problem. I agree - they don't want cops on their property, then the cops should stay away.

Especially when someone is getting robbed in the parking lot. Or cars are being broken into. Or somebody gets shot at in a drive by. Or one of their staff gets carjacked. Or a patron is abducted.

Yep, nooooooo cops at that gym.

I sure wouldn't want any of those silly military people that protect their rights to hang around, either.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Doesn’t bother me one bit. His business his rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have no ****s to give. If a business owner wants to turn away paying customers, good on them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Although I disagree with the gym owner's policy, he has every right to set restrictions on membership. Butting heads with him will not change his mind.

He may be setting a bad precedent excluding members of the military and police. Many of those individuals would be the first to fight to protect the gym owner and defend his right to disagree.

I think the best thing to do is ignore the man and his business.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Although I disagree with the gym owner's policy, he has every right to set restrictions on membership. Butting heads with him will not change his mind.

He may be setting a bad precedent excluding members of the military and police. Many of those individuals would be the first to fight to protect the gym owner and defend his right to disagree.

I think the best thing to do is ignore the man and his business.
    Oh, I agree with you.

I just think it's funny how many calls local PD's get here, for people reporting auto burglaries at gyms. People leave their valuables in the car, instead of taking them inside. Car gets broken into, gym calls the cops to report the crime.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    If the gym pays taxes and falls within the jurisdiction, then calls for service should be answered.

That doesn't mean the responding officers are required to be friendly or give a rat's ass about their problems. Gather the information, give them a report number and file it. Done!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Probably a bunch of those anti gov types. What do you call those groups who don't want to pay taxes or have driver licenses. The one where the kid and his father killed a cop and had a shootout in a parking lot a few years ago?!?!

To me thats the only logical explanation. I can see not liking cops, don't agree with it as a blanket statement but whatever....they don't like cops. But why members of the military? It's not like they're getting pulled over by a national guardsman or getting speeding tickets from a Marine. And besides how would they know anyways? It's not like a cop shows up in uniform to workout

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Probably a bunch of those anti gov types. What do you call those groups who don't want to pay taxes or have driver licenses. The one where the kid and his father killed a cop and had a shootout in a parking lot a few years ago
    Sovereign citizens.

Those people are almost always ****ing crazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast