Thread: Leupold Delta Point 2 Mount?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Leupold Delta Point 2 Mount?

Good morning.

Any plans for a mount that will allow the Delta Point 2 to be mounted to an AT?

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Good morning.

Any plans for a mount that will allow the Delta Point 2 to be mounted to an AT?

Thank you.

Nothing definite but we've gotten enough requests for a DP2 mount that we are considering it. Our product development pipeline is pretty packed, but we'll hopefully be able to make a decision either way in 2018.
    SCALARWORKS - SHOOTER DRIVEN®
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913 (900-1700 EST)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalarworks View Post
    Nothing definite but we've gotten enough requests for a DP2 mount that we are considering it. Our product development pipeline is pretty packed, but we'll hopefully be able to make a decision either way in 2018.
    10-4 thanks for the reply.

Just FYI I don't think anyone is making a dedicated mount for the DP right now so you might be able to corner the market.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    10-4 thanks for the reply.

Just FYI I don't think anyone is making a dedicated mount for the DP right now so you might be able to corner the market.

Yeah, but the question remains as to the actual size of the DP2 on AR15 market.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalarworks View Post
    Yeah, but the question remains as to the actual size of the DP2 on AR15 market.
    If you build it they will come?

Feedback Score
    If you build it they will come?

That's been our strategy up to this point. It's worked out pretty well so there's hope.