I have two rifles I need to sell to fund a rare find. Both of these shoot insanely well, but I have a weakness for certain German made rifles...... I have plenty of other detailed pictures I can email you but please email me at mclmminsc at gmail dot com to contact me.

I have a like new LMT LM8MRPSC20 up for sale. This rifle is in excellent condition with 314 rounds down the tube according to my log and the majority of that has been match ammo slow fire. Since this rifle was used in more of a precision role I installed a FDE Magpul PRS on the rifle and used a Colt receiver extension for the PRS along with a Colt action spring and Colt buffer. I installed a Geissele DMR trigger and a KAC ambi selector which will also include all the other right side mount options for the KAC selector. The KAC selector has been professionally relieved to allow proper function with the Geissele DMR trigger. It will also come with the original LMT ambi selector. The trigger guard was upgraded to an aluminum Magpul unit. It will come with the original black ergo grip but will also come with the FDE Hogue pistol grip installed. It will also come with the following:

Picatinny rail sections:

(2)- 3 slot rail sections
(2)- 5 slot rail sections
(2)- 7 slot rail sections
(1)- 9 slot rail sections

(2) -2 slot rubber rail covers, black
(1)- 3 slo rubber rail covers, black
(4)- 4 slot rubber rail covers, black
(6)- 5 slot rubber rail covers, black
(2)- 4 slot rubber rail covers, FDE
(3)- 5 slot rubber rail covers, FDE

It will also come with a removed LMT 6 position carbine receiver extension, along with castle nut* and endplate*. Castle nut was staked and I used a small file to clear the staking but it is still perfectly functional. It will come with the carbine action spring and buffer. It will include a black Raptor charging handle. I do not have the original LMT charging handle nor do I have the LMT SOPMOD stock.

The barrel is a 20” long SS barrel with a 1:7.5 “5R” twist. The profile is perfect, not so heavy as to be a pain to carry but plenty enough that stringing is a non-issue. It currently has an A2 flash hider on it hand tight as a thread protector. This is probably the most accurate 5,56mm AR15s I have ever owned. I have chronograph data for several popular factory match loads that I will provide with the rifle to the buyer. There is a label/sticker on the right side by the torque screws to remind the shooter the order which order to torque the retaining bolts.

As you can tell this rifle is practically brand new and you do not have to fool with breaking in the barrel. I am asking $2000.00 obo shipped/insured with all the above included. I am not looking for any trades at this time. This is one is the proverbial laser beam. For LR coyote hunting, practice or 3 gun this is what you want.

*******Please contact me via email at
Mclmminsc at gmail dot com *********
Email is so much faster for me. I am open to money orders, cashiers checks but prefer discreet paypal (gift or we split the 3% fee). I will ship the carrier of your choice insured.

Thanks for looking

Attachment 47197
Attachment 47198
Attachment 47200
Typical 100 yard group with Mk262 type ammo

I have a like new LMT LM8MRPSC FDE 16” up for sale. This rifle is in excellent condition with 149 rounds down the tube according to my log and the majority of that has been match ammo.. I installed a Geissele DMR trigger and it will also come with the original LMT ambi selector. It will come with the original FDE ergo grip but will also come with the FDE Magpul MAID pistol grip installed. It will also come with the following:

Picatinny rail sections, all black in color|

(1)- 3 slot rail sections
(1)- 5 slot rail sections
(1)- 7 slot rail sections

(1)- 3 slo rubber rail covers, FDE
(3)- 5 slot rubber rail covers, FDE
(2)- 4 slot rubber rail covers, FDE

It will come with a LMT 6 position carbine receiver extension, along with castle nut and end plate. The original LMT FDE SOPMOD is not included and has been replaced with a Magpul CTR.

The barrel is a 16” long SS barrel with a 1:7.5 “5R” twist. The profile is perfect, not so heavy as to be a pain to carry but plenty enough that stringing is a non-issue. It currently has an A2 flash hider on it hand tight as a thread protector. This is one of the the most accurate 5,56mm AR15s I have ever owned. I have chronograph data for several popular factory match loads that I will provide with the rifle to the buyer. The rifle was factory coated FDE by LMT as well as the charging handle. This rifle will come with the LMT Enhanced M16 BCG vs the standard AR15 carrier they normally ship with. If the buyer wishes to buy the original AR15 BCG I will include it for $100 extra.

As you can tell this rifle is practically brand new and you do not have to fool with breaking in the barrel. I am asking $2000.00 obo shipped/insured with all the above included. I am not looking for any trades at this time. For LR coyote hunting, practice or 3 gun this is what you want. I hate to see it go but I have help some family out.

*******Please contact me via email at
Mclmminsc at gmail dot com *********
Email is so much faster for me. I am open to money orders, cashiers checks but prefer discreet paypal (gift or we split the 3% fee). I will ship the carrier of your choice insured. It would also be helpful if your dealer takes ship,ents from individuals.

Thanks for looking

Attachment 47199