Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aridus Stock Adapter for Beretta 1301

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Aridus Stock Adapter for Beretta 1301

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick announcement of the newest Aridus Industries product, the ASA (Aridus Stock Adapter). The ASA allows use of Magpul's Mossberg SGA stock with Beretta 1301s (both the Tactical and Competition models. There's word that it may work for a few other semi-auto Berettas, but I have to get a sample to Beretta in order to confirm). It is machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized to military specs. It comes with a custom fastener turned from 4140 alloy steel (and parkerized) specifically designed to work with the SGA stock (i.e. even though the adapter interface would technically mate up with any Mossberg stock, the included hardware will only work with the SGA).

Even with the length of the ASA, the length of pull comes in at about 12 3/8", even shorter than the SGAs on Mossbergs or Remingtons. It's now available for pre-order. Through September 15, 2017, it is available as a package deal with both the ASA as well as a Magpul SGA stock to save a little bit of money. At this point I don't plan to keep inventory of the stocks which is why I'm only planning to offer the package during the pre-order. Let me know if there's any questions!

Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 09-01-17 at 13:51.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And now I need to buy a 1301 Tactical. Any chance you'll be doing something like this down the line for the Benelli M4? Keep it up, I love the Q-DC on my 870 SBS.
    Second place earns a body bag.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Code3Patriot View Post
    And now I need to buy a 1301 Tactical. Any chance you'll be doing something like this down the line for the Benelli M4? Keep it up, I love the Q-DC on my 870 SBS.
    I have no experience with the M4... does the bolt extend into the stock? I know the M2 does, which would make adapting impossible. That's the unique thing about the 1301 design, everything happens in either the receiver or the forend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mine is now pre-ordered. This should make the ergos on my 1301 just about perfect.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Is this an advertisement?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Is this an advertisement?
    No, just a single announcement of a new product.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    It won't work for an m1014.

Feedback Score
    Anyone put one on a Comp yet?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

1301T w/ a MP SGA/Mossberg Aridus Adapter

A pic. of my 1301T now that the mods & tweaks are done.

With 3 Aridus products on this SG, I can state I have zero regrets mounting & using any of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Anyone know where to find one of these units in stock?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast