Thread: Aridus Stock Adapter for Beretta 1301

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Aridus Stock Adapter for Beretta 1301

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick announcement of the newest Aridus Industries product, the ASA (Aridus Stock Adapter). The ASA allows use of Magpul's Mossberg SGA stock with Beretta 1301s (both the Tactical and Competition models. There's word that it may work for a few other semi-auto Berettas, but I have to get a sample to Beretta in order to confirm). It is machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized to military specs. It comes with a custom fastener turned from 4140 alloy steel (and parkerized) specifically designed to work with the SGA stock (i.e. even though the adapter interface would technically mate up with any Mossberg stock, the included hardware will only work with the SGA).

Even with the length of the ASA, the length of pull comes in at about 12 3/8", even shorter than the SGAs on Mossbergs or Remingtons. It's now available for pre-order. Through September 15, 2017, it is available as a package deal with both the ASA as well as a Magpul SGA stock to save a little bit of money. At this point I don't plan to keep inventory of the stocks which is why I'm only planning to offer the package during the pre-order. Let me know if there's any questions!

Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 09-01-17 at 13:51.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.