Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diemaco-Colt Canada

Feedback Score

Question Diemaco-Colt Canada

A few gun buddies were talking the other day about Colt Canada rifles being specifically built for the Canadian military and other armed forces around the world. They were stating how much better they were built compared to Colt USA. Also, that Diemaco AR's were the civilian version of the Colt Canada M4.
    Does anyone know where I can buy an SA-15.7 and/or, an SA-20? Do they need to be imported?

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Shoo...omatic-rifles/

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/pr...7-heavy-barrel

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    They are banned from importation due to the 1989 import ban.

I have already looked into this extensively with other industry people. The ATF wont allow it.
    Last edited by scottryan; 09-01-17 at 10:59.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    They banned from importation due to the 1989 import ban.

I have already looked into this extensively with other industry people. The ATF wont allow it.
    Aw man, dayum the luck! Those are some VERY NICE rifles!

https://youtu.be/W13u8ONGLMM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is just my $.02, the real cornerstone of the Colt Canada rifle is the CHF barrel, that said, contact IRUNGUNS, he works and imports in both Canada & the US, he may be able to get you an CC upper for your lower? it may be a long shot, but its worth an email or phone call. CC is now selling uppers and lowers separately. Good Luck

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    This is just my $.02, the real cornerstone of the Colt Canada rifle is the CHF barrel, that said, contact IRUNGUNS, he works and imports in both Canada & the US, he may be able to get you an CC upper for your lower? it may be a long shot, but its worth an email or phone call. CC is now selling uppers and lowers separately. Good Luck

They wont/cant do it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Bush II banned the importation of barrels in 2005.

Feedback Score
    They wont/cant do it.
    How about parts? I’d like a bolt carrier, and a barrel, but the bolt carrier more, I’m thinking Daniel Defenses CHF are just as good?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mstennes View Post
    How about parts? I’d like a bolt carrier, and a barrel, but the bolt carrier more, I’m thinking Daniel Defenses CHF are just as good?
    Just because you can't get it doesn't make it better. IMO... Nothing Colt makes on either side of the border is superior to anything DD makes.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Just because you can't get it doesn't make it better. IMO... Nothing Colt makes on either side of the border is superior to anything DD makes.

Sorry but no

The Colt Canada monolith is, without question, the most durable combat upper in existence. The Colt Canada line of monoliths are probably the premier assault rifle in the world right now.
    Last edited by scottryan; 02-05-18 at 21:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Diemaco-Colt Canada

Sorry but no

The Colt Canada monolith is, without question, the most durable combat upper in existence. The Colt Canada line of monoliths are probably the premier assault rifle in the world right now.
    Can you explain why? Genuine question, what makes it better than anything our domestic pony puts out?

Edit: nevermind, I got going on their website, and answered my own question.

I would love to get my hands on one of their 11.6 uppers.
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 02-05-18 at 23:24.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast