58. You may not vote on this poll
  • M&P 9L

14 24.14%
  • Glock 19

44 75.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M&P 9L or Glock 19?

Feedback Score
    I have an M&P 9 but I haven't spent much time with it. It is on indefinite loan at a ROTC gun range, going through an informal neglect test.

I like the Glock compacts. Like gotm4 said, my fingers don't fit the finger grooves just right either. My fingers seem to lay right on top of the high points of the grooves. I really just don't notice it though.

If I had to choose between the 2, I would get the Glock.
    Class 114 / T4

Feedback Score
    The Glock 19; it's a well-proven modern classic.

Best, Jon

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I love my M&P. It shoots great and feels good in the hand. I cannot believe it was so cheap . It is as accurate to 25 yards as my Springfield Pro( with my lame self shooting it). I know 3 guys that I shoot with every week running M&Ps also with no problems.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glocks are just time proven to work in just about any environment.Parts and spare mags are easier to find and cheaper,too. M&P's are most likely great pistols from all I've heard,but I've only fired one M&P 9mm,so really not any experience with them.
    Have a 2nd Gen. G19 that's been run hard for 15 years,banged around,and dropped in training several times that just keeps on running. They're just more proven that an M&P,but that could change with time. A 19 or 17 for me when it comes to a 9mm.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    i also voted for the G19 as well.....I am like GotM4....the finger grooves on the 3rd Gen G19s don't fit my hands as well...

fortunately I was able to find a G19 with the finger ridges reduced/sanded down, and it has solved a lot of my issues

for my money, the G19 is the best carry gun there is....

personally, even though I already have a G19, I'd probably still have gotten another one....I'm trying to get my wife to stop carrying a PPS for G19....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12