Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mk12 Mod0 screw on flash suppressor

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MQ105 View Post
    Monty LeClair, - Centurion Arms sourced correct barrels. Maybe he can source the FH, or point you in the right direction.
    Nope,neither Mr. LeClair nor anyone else can be of any help because , as so brilliantly pointed out above, they never were taked past the prototype stage but if you do view the whole video (which is why I made reference to it) you will see towards the end its use and he notes how well it works or should I say how well he likes it.
    Last edited by BillB; 09-06-17 at 11:25.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    In all seriousness, there is an ops Inc / Allen Engineering mega thread over on TOS. I bet if you post there you would get more interest.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ron Allen himself even posts in that thread from time to time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Sometimes I dont artivulate my post very well. I have already found a manufacturer who is happy to explore making the flash suppressor for us , Im just trying to gauge interest.
    I have gotten some fine technical specs for the piece and sent them to this manufacturer.
    If anyone would be interested just post here. I havent gotten a per unit price yet but I will let you know when I do.
    As far as TOS, yes, I am aware of their thread but I try to do as little as possible there.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ha, I have another now collectable item (aside from my KAC FFRAS MRE and folding front sight/FSB?)

I got mine when SPR was all the rage, don't think I've ever shot with it.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Yes, yes you do have another collectable. Good on you Roger. Would you mind taking some good pics of it and sending them along to me please? I would be in your debt sir.
    Oh, and for folks who have a passion for replicating small arms historically significant they are still worth replicating. I love the AR M16 platform. Have since I first carried one in 1987. I find it to be a fascinating small arm, but Im sure you already know all of this.
    Last edited by BillB; 09-06-17 at 16:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Can do, what do you want to see, specifically? I kind of used the PRI slip on flash suppressor (along with the 3 prong one at 5 o'clock) as references for our upcoming 3 prong 1815 flash suppressor/comp.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design

Feedback Score
    3 years late, but I dug up one in my unused OPS parts supply as well as some A2 flash hiders that are threaded like the brake.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mstennes View Post
    3 years late, but I dug up one in my unused OPS parts supply as well as some A2 flash hiders that are threaded like the brake.
    Those threaded A2s sound pretty neat, can we get a few pics?

HARMS4X on TOS makes faux AEM5s and reproduction OPS flash suppressor prototypes for a reasonable price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12