Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mk12 Mod0 screw on flash suppressor

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Mk12 Mod0 screw on flash suppressor

Im well on my way to having a complete Mk12. Ive filled out the paperwork for a can and have begun the long wait. One item that still eludes me is the screw on flash suppressor. However Ive contacted a manufacturer who is willing to explore the flash suppressor with me if I can garner enough interested parties to be worth their time. I also need some tech specs to send them. I contacted SmallArmsSolutions (Chris Bartocci) because I know he has one but havent heard back.
    If anyone is interested in the 3 prong screw on flash suppressor please chime in and anyone who can send any specs please also chime in.
    This manufacturer already has something quite similar so it wont be a big stretch for them to make. I want a copy of the original, at least as close as I can get anyway.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Not using an Allen Engineering AEM5?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Well, I plan to when my long wait is over but this thread is about hopefully getting some people who may be interested in getting one of the 3 prong flash suppressors that thread onto the break in place of the can. And there appears to not be much interest which surprises me, theyre a rare piece of Mk12 memorabilia if you will.
    If you are unfamiliar with the flash hider Im referring to it can be seen in Chris Bartoccis video on the Mk12 Mod1.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Centurion?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd certainly be interested in a picture of one.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Centurion what?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Great! Please visit SmallArmsSolutions and watch Chris' Mk12Mod1 video on it. Its a really neat and I guess what some would call a unicorn.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Couple of notes:

Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    may be interested in getting one of the 3 prong flash suppressors that thread onto the break {sic} in place of the can.
    It's a 4-prong, not 3. Also...

Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    theyre a rare piece of Mk12 memorabilia if you will.
    If you are unfamiliar with the flash hider Im referring to it can be seen in Chris Bartoccis video on the Mk12 Mod1.
    Verbatim from the video: "I've got something very interesting to show you guys, because this has never been shown before, because it never left the prototype stage."

If they're that rare, how would we have ever heard of them?
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Monty LeClair, - Centurion Arms sourced correct barrels. Maybe he can source the FH, or point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by MQ105; 09-05-17 at 23:25.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If they're that rare, how would we have ever heard of them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is a four prong and I obviously just hit the wtong key because that is the video I cited ,but I never insinuated that they somehow should be known, all I said was that I was surprised that there didnt seem to be much interest.
    Sorry I seem to have offended you but Jeez man, lighten up. Thanks for posting those screenshots though, Im much to old to be that cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast