Page 98 of 354 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Some decent prices on LMT at Kentucky Gun Company. LMT doesnt seem to go on sale much

LMT CQb 556 for $1389.99
    308 for $2029

Plus a few other models of MWS on Sale

http://marketing.kygunco.com/w/IqmXA...M71bUUQedT49lQ
    This is almost as good of a deal as the South American green MWS's for $1799. Thanks for posting this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The photo does show the gas port at carbine location, malt liquor was probably a factor.
    I didn't look at the picture closely, you are correct. Oh, well.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mic2377 View Post
    This is almost as good of a deal as the South American green MWS's for $1799. Thanks for posting this.
    No problem. I am not super in tune with their pricing, but the pricing was a lot lower than elsewhere from what i saw

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I didn't look at the picture closely, you are correct. Oh, well.
    What the hell at 25 bucks a piece. Be sure to report back on how the perform.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    What the hell at 25 bucks a piece. Be sure to report back on how the perform.
    Kind of my attitude.

The first one is going to my grandson, OD green barrel, lower and upper receiver, as well as receiver extension. Black furniture and controls with an A2 muzzle device. I'll shoot it for function and group like I do with all my builds, after that I'm sure it will be a 'hundred a year' rifle.

Second one is for another grandson, same deal except for burnt bronze (Norrel MolyResin).

For know #3 is planned to be a gun show gun - which ever of the colors suits me from the first two.

So I won't be doing any long term shooting with any of them.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Update on the $25 hbar barrels. I threw an upper together with that barrel, one of their $50 15" rails (which is actually a pretty nice rail) and a BCM demo upper = $135 total. I had an extra noveske gas block and BCG laying around. After a 30 round mag shot though it loaded up some good ammo for groups (I am of the belief that barrels really doesn't come into their own till about 200-300 round). I am getting .9 moa groups with 69gr Gold Medal Match without really trying off my range bag and sitting on a wobbly stool along with a crappy 3x14 primary arms optic. Better optic and prone and I think it would easy shoot .75 moa. Not bad for $25. It shot nice with TAP 75 gr and randomly wolf gold. With the TAP being MOA and the WG being 1.25. It did not like Gold Dot or 50gr TSX, all just what I had laying around.

I would be interested to hear others results once you guys get your uppers together.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I threw an upper together with that barrel, one of their $50 15" rails (which is actually a pretty nice rail)
    Does the rail come with a barrel nut, or will I have to source one?

I didn't explore enought to see these, I was going to use ALG EMR rails, but maybe not.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 03-15-19 at 01:10.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Came with a barrel nut.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Came with a barrel nut.
    Thanks. Should have pulled the trigger last night, they are gone.

Feedback Score
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Page 98 of 354 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast