Page 53 of 354 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Filed under Interesting Find:
    From an july sale email I just got

IRocker Inflatable Paddle Boards 11 and 10 foot models with full kit - paddle, pack - way under amazon price $699 / $649
    they are $399 and $479 through this link:

www.bikesdirect.com/hotjulysecretsale/
    then enter supsale2018 for user name and password

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sammage View Post
    Will these be in stock soon?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    No idea, I waited probably 5 months when I found one new on the used market.

2 weeks later they started showing up here and there in different barrel lengths. If you email them about it they will just tell you it's when they have down time and they can't tell you when it is.

It's a very nice upper in quality, just like anything Rainier makes. If you can get one it's a smoking deal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post
    No idea, I waited probably 5 months when I found one new on the used market.

2 weeks later they started showing up here and there in different barrel lengths. If you email them about it they will just tell you it's when they have down time and they can't tell you when it is.

It's a very nice upper in quality, just like anything Rainier makes. If you can get one it's a smoking deal.

Agreed, and while the owner of RA is a friend, it doesn't change that at the end of the day I have good and even bad experiences like everyone else. The difference is that RA and the owner strongly care about their clientele and the products that near their name. There are some other highly sold people out there in weapon land, but since RA came up I figured I would throw in my two cents.

I can state my dealing with Grant and his wonderful wife have been very good. Paul from BCM is one of the best guys I know. There are some others that stand out as well, but I don't want to look like I'm kissing up and making a homage thread. If those guys ever got egos the size of mine, the world would be a bad place!! :-D
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Agreed, and while the owner of RA is a friend, it doesn't change that at the end of the day I have good and even bad experiences like everyone else. The difference is that RA and the owner strongly care about their clientele and the products that near their name. There are some other highly sold people out there in weapon land, but since RA came up I figured I would throw in my two cents.

I can state my dealing with Grant and his wonderful wife have been very good. Paul from BCM is one of the best guys I know. There are some others that stand out as well, but I don't want to look like I'm kissing up and making a homage thread. If those guys ever got egos the size of mine, the world would be a bad place!! :-D
    Forsure, I was not bad mouthing anyone to be clear. I have a complete Rainier rifle I had built out of all there stuff!

I was just stating that the availability of this one product is hit or miss.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    B&T KH9
    Not the greatest deal but you get $110 off and free shipping with code NDW.

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/h...rod122104.aspx
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Mine arrived today, it is pretty dirty, and the front end seems loose, but it ran through 43 rounds at varying distances slapping steel without any trouble. Ammo used was 230 blaser and 185 WWB.
    Took me a while to get to the FFL but mine was reasonably clean and etched with the PD insignia which I thought was kinda cool.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Took me a while to get to the FFL but mine was reasonably clean and etched with the PD insignia which I thought was kinda cool.

Nice and clean looking!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    8/15/18 only

free shipping $200 for 1,000 winchester white box 115 grain 9mm.

Let us not pretend this is clean burn fantastic ammo... but it should work fine it every platform.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/66...ign=win-9mm-fs

Stick

Feedback Score
    8/15/18 only

free shipping $200 for 1,000 winchester white box 115 grain 9mm.

Let us not pretend this is clean burn fantastic ammo... but it should work fine it every platform.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/66...ign=win-9mm-fs

You can get the 9mm Nato Winchester white box 124gr FMJ at Palmetto State Armory for $179.80 with free shipping for 1,000.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/winc...rds-q4318.html

Page 53 of 354 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast