Page 122 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3536

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    TC will make any level of BCG you want, they are certainly not all equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    And that is why I don't deal with them.
    ToolCraft is an OEM supplier of BC's and BCG's to numerous manufacturers.

The have clearly admitted to me that they source their bolts from another OEM vendor, and yes, if you want a 9310 bolt, they will sell it to you:

Our carriers come with a variety of options and are all manufactured to customer print and specifications within our facility in Marion, North Carolina.

[B]We manufacture over 9,000 carriers per week[/B] each available with Chrome/Phosphate, Nickel Boron or machined to satisfy all our customers.

Toolcraft has the ability to offer a wide variety of calibers and styles of BCG’s. If you prefer to apply a special coating, we can machine your order to the specifications that are required to allow for the coating buildup. If you decide to use this method, please let our knowledgeable customer service personnel know your intentions and we will machine it correctly to your application. We can also sell just the carrier or a carrier with the key properly assembled and staked.

Bolt Carriers made from 8620 Steel, 6A1-4V Titanium or Aluminum
    Keys made from 4130 Steel
    Bolts available in 9310 Steel or Carpenter 158

Lifetime Warranty

Our products carry a lifetime warranty. Simply put… Should any of our products fail, return it to us for a brand new replacement.

By the way, instead of dealing with innuendo, I have called ToolCraft and specifically asked if that guarantee extends to the bolts, since they are sourced from other OEM vendors. The response - yes it do - "we sold it, we warrant it."

So, seems to me if you buy a TollCraft BCG, you'll never have to buy another. Funny, looking at other websites, I don't see this same warranty.

Stickman, I appreciate you efforts on behalf of the forum, but, I think you might let your business relationship with the folks you do your photo business with, influence your objectivity.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Surefire SOCOM556-RC sound suppressor $761.99 with coupon code SOCOM at Big Tex Outdoors.

https://www.bigtexoutdoors.com/produ...eid=fa9f24619f

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Colt LE920 with Magpul MOE furniture in FDE, on sale at Arms Unlimited for $899.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-M.../le6920mps.htm

Also at Arms Unlimited, Colt 10.3" barrel with fixed front sight base, $250.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-M...-p/sp64049.htm

Feedback Score
    14.7” 1-10 twist Wilson Combat 308 barrels on sale for $162. I’ve never used one but hear good things.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Match-G...8RCS14F%2D110/
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    ToolCraft is an OEM supplier of BC's and BCG's to numerous manufacturers.

The have clearly admitted to me that they source their bolts from another OEM vendor, and yes, if you want a 9310 bolt, they will sell it to you:

Our carriers come with a variety of options and are all manufactured to customer print and specifications within our facility in Marion, North Carolina.

[B]We manufacture over 9,000 carriers per week[/B] each available with Chrome/Phosphate, Nickel Boron or machined to satisfy all our customers.

Toolcraft has the ability to offer a wide variety of calibers and styles of BCG’s. If you prefer to apply a special coating, we can machine your order to the specifications that are required to allow for the coating buildup. If you decide to use this method, please let our knowledgeable customer service personnel know your intentions and we will machine it correctly to your application. We can also sell just the carrier or a carrier with the key properly assembled and staked.

Bolt Carriers made from 8620 Steel, 6A1-4V Titanium or Aluminum
    Keys made from 4130 Steel
    Bolts available in 9310 Steel or Carpenter 158

Lifetime Warranty

Our products carry a lifetime warranty. Simply put… Should any of our products fail, return it to us for a brand new replacement.

By the way, instead of dealing with innuendo, I have called ToolCraft and specifically asked if that guarantee extends to the bolts, since they are sourced from other OEM vendors. The response - yes it do - "we sold it, we warrant it."

So, seems to me if you buy a TollCraft BCG, you'll never have to buy another. Funny, looking at other websites, I don't see this same warranty.

Stickman, I appreciate you efforts on behalf of the forum, but, I think you might let your business relationship with the folks you do your photo business with, influence your objectivity.
    Just beacuase something has a lifetime warranty doesnt mean its good. IE High Point

I like and use Toolcraft BCGs. I think the point Stick was trying to make is buyer beware/do your research if buying one

They will provide just the carrier and the buyer can use any bolt they want which could be crap. Some of the vendors that sell Toolcraft use MIM extractors while others dont. They are not all the same. If you buy a BCM, you get a BCM, if you buy a Sionics, you get a Sionics no guessing on what parts someone specd or cobbled together

There are vendors that sell good quality Toolcraft. Spicetac, ArmorAlly, Right to Bear, Cryptic Coatings at good prices. Other vendoers use low quality bolts and MIM parts.

Just make sure you know what you are buying

Feedback Score
    Lewis Machine & Tool
    CQB Mars AR-15 Complete Rifle with 14.5" Barrel in Burnt Bronze

$1399 at Primary arms

https://www.primaryarms.com/lmt-cqb-..._08_AD13_NSSM3

Feedback Score
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Lewis Machine & Tool
    CQB Mars AR-15 Complete Rifle with 14.5" Barrel in Burnt Bronze

$1399 at Primary arms

https://www.primaryarms.com/lmt-cqb-..._08_AD13_NSSM3
    This is a very, very nice rifle for sure. Good price as well.

Feedback Score
    https://www.centurionarms.com/product-p/hfb-lw-car.htm

Centurion carbine gas barrels on sale. 10.3", 11.5", 12.5" for $225 - pinned gas block available for $50.

Page 122 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast