Page 330 of 353 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3527

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Other PMAGS can crack along the spine, but not anywhere to the degree the OD Green ones can. Then again, my cracked ones kept working, even if the split was so bad I had to squeeze it together to load rounds and keep them in!

Magpul swapped them out for people when they broke, no one got shafted or anything. Back during the ten or so years I was with Magpul, especially when Richard was heading it up, it was a special place. Now it’s different, they are a large company and have been bought and sold and are held to a different standard. Not better from a consumer point of view, not worse, just different.

Yes, Magpul stopped making OD Green PMAGs a long time ago, but polymer changes may have altered the formula, so perhaps they are stronger now. I wonder what the date code is for these ones which are available….
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Well, if MCT's are good enough for the Marines...
    Magpul has stated they came up with a formula which was stronger than the black they had been using.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Back during the ten or so years I was with Magpul, especially when Richard was heading it up, it was a special place. Now it’s different, they are a large company and have been bought and sold and are held to a different standard.
    That makes me sad.

Feedback Score
    Other PMAGS can crack along the spine, but not anywhere to the degree the OD Green ones can. Then again, my cracked ones kept working, even if the split was so bad I had to squeeze it together to load rounds and keep them in!

Magpul swapped them out for people when they broke, no one got shafted or anything. Back during the ten or so years I was with Magpul, especially when Richard was heading it up, it was a special place. Now it’s different, they are a large company and have been bought and sold and are held to a different standard. Not better from a consumer point of view, not worse, just different.

Yes, Magpul stopped making OD Green PMAGs a long time ago, but polymer changes may have altered the formula, so perhaps they are stronger now. I wonder what the date code is for these ones which are available….
    I don't know if this is a date code. This is a recently purchased one from Talo. Maybe September 2013

Last edited by e z money; 06-04-23 at 21:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OD PMAGs are not something I would encourage people to stock up on. If you want them for pics, that is great. However, each OD Green that I ever used quickly split along the spline. Other PMAGs should be trouble free, or close to it. OD Green was always a problem for Magpul with the PMAGs. Who knows, maybe something changed, but I doubt it.
    I have two early (8/07) OD pmags that are still going. The last of my earliest orange pmags finally died a year or so ago. About the same time, I had some black M3s split down the spine which they promptly replaced. Goes to show, mags are a consumable/wear item - don't get attached.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Emags for the win!
    nawai

Feedback Score
    Federal Premium Law Enforcement Tactical Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Bonded Soft Point- $13.99 per 20rd box, $0.70 per round.

Limited information on this but the previous stuff they had that was a 64gr Bonded ended up being a 64gr TBBC and sold out rather fast.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1026185622?pid=846200

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter45 View Post
    Federal Premium Law Enforcement Tactical Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Bonded Soft Point- $13.99 per 20rd box, $0.70 per round.
    Free shipping too. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Last edited by Disciple; 06-10-23 at 15:32.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Edited to remove scam site.
    Last edited by Disciple; 08-25-23 at 11:04.

Page 330 of 353 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast