G&R Tactical
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1370

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoptical View Post
    I bought a pair of these and they came yesterday. No packaging. Just thrown in a box with batteries and the manual.

Now I’m nervous I got fakes. How can I tell if I did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, that's not a vote of confidence. I bought a pair as well because my impact sports are starting to crackle more, but mine will not be here until Friday, so I will report back then.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." -George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Just my opinion, I dont think they are fake. I think they had a sku without a box and that's why they were so cheap. Kind of like white box aimpoints. Sorry I missed the deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Just my opinion, I dont think they are fake. I think they had a sku without a box and that's why they were so cheap. Kind of like white box aimpoints. Sorry I missed the deal.
    It is Botach... If you are getting it their price point, something has to give. Lacking OEM packaging seems likely.

* I have a few dozen orders from Botach, nearly all before the move to Vegas. Botach doesn’t deliver fast and customer service is a foreign concept, but they are inexpensive. I would not put it past them to pull a fast one, like Mayor Pete suggesting “adjusting” the Supreme Court to 15 mostly liberal members, but expect it is legitimate merchandise.

Feedback Score
    BCM A5 Buffer KIt $79.99 at Primary Arms. It does come with an a5H0, but still a solid deal

https://www.primaryarms.com/bravo-co...stem-for-ar-15

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Aero Precision is having a sale on blemished items. I snagged a .308 upper and lower for $200.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/sale/blemished

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles11B View Post
    Aero Precision is having a sale on blemished items. I snagged a .308 upper and lower for $200.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/sale/blemished
    Me to. Thanks.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Sedition, a Free Press and Personal Rule, The Kansas City Star, May 1918

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    PSA D&H mags back to 7.99 'til noon tomorrow. Load up, gang!
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

No affiliation with Diamondback Firearms, or any other manufacturer/distributor/retailer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    PSA D&H mags back to 7.99 'til noon tomorrow. Load up, gang!
    And free shipping on 10 or more.
    Psalm 34:19

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    And free shipping on 10 or more.
    Eaven with a 10% added sales-tax hit, still good enough that I ordered two full combat loads' worth (assuming 7x/load) for the C8. Now I'm just looking for a deal on a dozen MAG556-MCT, and waiting for a screaming deal on RAS'ed pin/weld 14.5" M4 URG's to finish the M4...
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

No affiliation with Diamondback Firearms, or any other manufacturer/distributor/retailer.

Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 LastLast