Page 310 of 354 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3536

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    9mm at a great price. Have personally gone through about 1800rds of this and ordered another 2k this morning

https://ammomart.com/zsr-9mm-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds
    22.5 cents a round is the best price I've seen in awhile. How are there shipping prices?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    22.5 cents a round is the best price I've seen in awhile. How are there shipping prices?
    Looks like $24.40 to Georgia.

FYI, SGammo has CCI Aluminum case (which I have found to be excellent ammo, and which has been reviewed as the most consistently loaded ball ammo) for $229 + tax shipped. Have gone through a couple cases recently with zero issues. The 3" gong at 25 yards is no problem, when I'm doing my part.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/cci-a...case-ammo-3509
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Pretty good deal on M1152 if you don't mind the bundled mediocre expanding carry rounds.
    $319 + free shipping. WINCHESTER 9MM - 115GR FMJ 750 ROUNDS + 124GR HEX-VENT HP 200 ROUNDS
    https://www.bereli.com/winchester-9m...-rounds-total/

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Rare to see LMT Defense 5.56 Enhanced Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group - https://bossfirearms.com/lmt-defense...L7Q3-for-sale/
    nawai

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Colt 14.5" M4 upper (complete upper) / Colt Mfg Upper 223 Rem/5.56 14.50" LE6921CK

Just remember this is the 14.5 and not the legal 16" version. I'm not being preachy, just pointing it out in case you are getting one for a friend who doesn't have a SBR TAX stamp. Shipping is $20, so that puts you into a legit M4 upper for under $500.

$464.99

https://www.familyfirearms.com/produ....56-nato-14.50

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    You are rock solid, and you have total credibility. Check it out and we can all laugh about the scope size, but it still seems like its a good price even without me being a huge PSA fan. I'm setting up a couple 308s right now, and a 1-6 or 1-8 is on my short list.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence.

I have the rifle and optic in my possession. The optic says that its a Vortex Viper 4-16x44, serial #A17043738. Says “Made in Philippines” on the bottom. The owner has the original box, which looks legit. A picture of the box has been added to the EE thread that Docsherm linked on the previous page. It is mounted in a Vortex mount that says “Made in China” on the bottom.

Whats everyone seeing that makes them think this isn’t a real, already inexpensive, Viper? I’m only really familiar with the Razors. I’m fairly certain he bought it at a brick-and-mortar PSA. Please PM me if you have reason to believe its counterfeit. I’ll give y’all some time to answer that before I bump the EE sale thread.

Thanks, and sorry for the derail.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Thank you for the vote of confidence.

I have the rifle and optic in my possession. The optic says that its a Vortex Viper 4-16x44, serial #A17043738. Says “Made in Philippines” on the bottom. The owner has the original box, which looks legit. A picture of the box has been added to the EE thread that Docsherm linked on the previous page. It is mounted in a Vortex mount that says “Made in China” on the bottom.

Whats everyone seeing that makes them think this isn’t a real, already inexpensive, Viper? I’m only really familiar with the Razors. I’m fairly certain he bought it at a brick-and-mortar PSA. Please PM me if you have reason to believe its counterfeit. I’ll give y’all some time to answer that before I bump the EE sale thread.

Thanks, and sorry for the derail.

Take a look at the link and check out the optic. It doesn't look anything like the optic posted on the weapon. I would hazard a guess that is a 1-4 or 1-6 model.

https://vortexoptics.com/viper-hs-4-...d-bdc-moa.html

vs

Stick

Feedback Score
    Take a look at the link and check out the optic. It doesn't look anything like the optic posted on the weapon. I would hazard a guess that is a 1-4 or 1-6 model.
    This was my thought, as I've never seen a 4-16 scope with a narrow straight objective bell like that has. Only see those on LPVOs. But i guess that doesn't mean they don't exist, I just own a lot of Vortex scopes, and there is usually a larger objective bell on any scope over 1 or 1.5x. Looks like a 1-4 LPVO to me. But maybe it's an older model?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

https://vortexoptics.com/viper-hs-4-...d-bdc-moa.html

vs

Oh, shit, you’re right. How did I miss that? Must be an old photo.

FEFD8B1B-7523-4B79-8A57-36B80D0C897A.jpeg

54177CAC-6C94-445D-BCB8-2D864B8257AC.jpeg

Yes, the DA silencer mount isn’t timed. I’ll time it before it gets shipped.

I apologize for our amateurism.

Page 310 of 354 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast