G&R Tactical
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 501

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

  1. #491
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lake County, IN
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    LaRue MBT-2 trigger for $87 thru Xmas.
    https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/
    I’m not sweating $12, but dude. I literally got my MBT-2S today. What the heck. Lol

  2. #492
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    643
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From CS Tactical
    Aimpoint open box demos available please call 916-670-1103 to order.
    Demo Aimpoint Micro T-2 (2 MOA no mount) $658.95
    Demo Aimpoint Micro H-2 (2 MOA no Mount) $617.68
    Demo Aimpoint Micro T-1 (2 MOA no mount) $609.50
    Demo Aimpoint Micro H-1 (2 MOA no mount) $546.38
    Demo Aimpoint Pro with standard mount $370.00

  3. #493
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VA/OH
    Posts
    29,570
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by G34Shooter View Post
    From CS Tactical
    Aimpoint open box demos available please call 916-670-1103 to order.
    Demo Aimpoint Micro T-2 (2 MOA no mount) $658.95
    Demo Aimpoint Micro H-2 (2 MOA no Mount) $617.68
    Demo Aimpoint Micro T-1 (2 MOA no mount) $609.50
    Demo Aimpoint Micro H-1 (2 MOA no mount) $546.38
    Demo Aimpoint Pro with standard mount $370.00
    Not really good deals. Here is the Aimpoint coupon code for our website (aim18). Ours are also 100% NEW!

    http://www.gandrtactical.com/Aimpoint_bymfg_5-4-1.html


    C4

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    E. Tennessee
    Posts
    1,277
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Very nice, thanks Grant!

    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Not really good deals. Here is the Aimpoint coupon code for our website (aim18). Ours are also 100% NEW!

    http://www.gandrtactical.com/Aimpoint_bymfg_5-4-1.html


    C4
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

  5. #495
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    643
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Not really good deals. Here is the Aimpoint coupon code for our website (aim18). Ours are also 100% NEW!

    http://www.gandrtactical.com/Aimpoint_bymfg_5-4-1.html


    C4
    Nice!

  6. #496
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    643
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Duplicate

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    215
    Feedback Score
    0
    Colt CCU Upper (No BCG) at Brownells for $549.99. Pretty solid deal with the midlength barrel and Centurion rail

    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...rod120469.aspx

  8. #498
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Colt CCU Upper (No BCG) at Brownells for $549.99. Pretty solid deal with the midlength barrel and Centurion rail

    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...rod120469.aspx

    I wish they were including a BCG, but that is still a good deal.
    Stick


    Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

    I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...


    Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

  9. #499
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Magpul can covers in stock and selling for $85, with a savings of $15. I don't know what MAP will be on these, but this is the first company actively promoting them that I've seen.

    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Magpul...n-p/mag781.htm
    Stick


    Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

    I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...


    Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

  10. #500
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lake County, IN
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Colt CCU Upper (No BCG) at Brownells for $549.99. Pretty solid deal with the midlength barrel and Centurion rail

    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...rod120469.aspx
    Just used code PJN to get this for $490.99 shipped.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •