Page 113 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3527

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post

REI: Nearing end of their biggest sale of the year. Lots of things discounted down in the range of 25% like Sawyer water filtration items are 25% off.

I think if you Google REI and 2nd Amendment, you will reconsider spending any money there.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I think if you Google REI and 2nd Amendment, you will reconsider spending any money there.
    If I stopped spending money with every org that was anti 2A I would not be able to shop. I just have to choose my battles. I live 2 miles from an REI and I typically only buy on sale. I use their credit card so I get that cash back as well.

I know what you are saying but the reality is my state government is waaaaaaay more detrimental to my 2A rights than REI. ( Ralph Northam, Tim Kaine, et al VA ).

Me... me personally, not shopping at REI is not going to tip the scales. You are not going to find Sawyer water filtration at these prices unless you really have a close watch out.

I get where they are coming from. I take advantage of their sales. No way they are making money on me. Free shipping to store for pickup. I'm probably costing them money.

Rather than reconsider, I feel that I have pre-considered. It's not a perfect situation but for me the way I play it, it's not bad. An REI boycott is a failure out of the gate imo.

2nd Amendment
    REI ended a business relationship with a supplier due to that company’s ties to the National Rifle Association. Accessed 03/02/18.
    It would be interesting to have a figure from this forum that feel the love from the NRA. I posted a couple polls at elections and only 85% would vote party line. Two varied polls. Same results.

I would almost bet the NRA couldn't pull 40%. If true that would would mean 60% were in line with REI with respect to the NRA.

This is not an REI issue as i see it. It is a failure of the teacher to gather and correctly educate those that gravitate to that REI segment of society. Unlike Dicks, REI has never been 2A oriented. They never sold guns. Hikers, campers, at least some do consider being armed.

Dick's --- no way, never again. REI, no different than a friend that happens to be a Dem voter.

Religious Liberty
    Under Armour received a score of 100 on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. See more on HRC’s position on religious liberty here, Accessed 5/2/19.
    Under Armour is a member of a business coalition supporting passage of the Equality Act, a national sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI) accommodation mandate that would undermine 1st Amendment protections for religious liberty, Accessed 5/22/19.

2nd Amendment
    AT&T is a corporate sponsor of the National Urban League, which supports a full repeal of “Stand Your Ground” laws, Accessed 05/04/17.
    AT&T is a corporate supporter of the Center for American Progress (CAP), and its political action fund, which is against national concealed carry, Accessed 3/6/19.
    2nd Amendment
    American Express contributes to the National Urban League, which supports a full repeal of “Stand Your Ground” laws, Accessed 5/24/18.
    American Express is a corporate supporter of the liberal think tank, the Center for American Progress (CAP), which is against national concealed carry, Accessed 5/16/18.
    American Express contributes to YWCA, which is a member of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV), an organization that opposes “Stand Your Ground” laws and opposes concealed carry, Accessed 5/24/18.
    American Express contributes to ACLU, which opposes the private individual’s right to bear arms, Accessed 5/24/18.
    American Express contributes to Family Research Council (FRC), which is a pro-Second Amendment organization, Accessed 3/11/19.
    American Express contributes to The Heritage Foundation, which supports the 2nd Amendment and the right for citizens to own, carry and use firearms, Accessed 5/24/18.
    American Express contributes to the CATO Institute, which promotes and advocates in favor of the advancement of 2nd Amendment rights, Accessed 5/24/18.
    It's endless.... and the businesses are not our problem. It is our government. The latest Dems elected are a prime example.
    Last edited by tb-av; 05-24-19 at 00:40.

Feedback Score
    New Olight today only sale. Get em boys
    https://www.olightstore.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Lmt has a good Memorial Day sale especially if you want a 7.62:

https://lmtdefense.com/?s=LM8+MEMORIAL+DAY+SALE%21

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercs View Post
    New Olight today only sale. Get em boys

I was going to post that too but there is something I don't get. A magnetic switch connection? Isn't that going to get knocked off by the most modest of handling? I get it for charging but a remote switch?

Feedback Score
    BCM blem lower $289 . Cheapest I have ever seen one. In stock as of this post

https://www.primaryarms.com/bravo-co...morial_Day_Pt4

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    LA Police gear 20% off site - Free ship over $125

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Memorial Day sale at Right to Bear Arms. DB AR10 pattern blem lowers for 49.95!!

https://www.righttobear.com/Diamond-...db10-308-b.htm

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Weapon Outfitters are doing a 15% site wide sale this weekend. There are some exceptions such as Hodge, etc. no special link, have to be logged in for pricing per the email.

https://www.weaponoutfitters.com/

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    tb-av - your money, your choices. I simply prefer not to give money to our enemies when I can give it to a friend. Do as you wish.

And by the way, Beretta USA has a progressive coupon this weekend, you can get 30 percent off if you spend $300. I stocked up on Beretta mags, pretty good deal at 30 percent off.

Page 113 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast