Page 13 of 354 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    I hate you right now.
    I torn between the HST at like $17.75 a box, or the Gold dot at $18 a box. Hmm, carried Gold Dot for that past few years, but the 147 and 124gr+p HST is nice too. Damn, damn, damn. prices so nice, money so tight. Lol. FML.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I hate you right now.
    I torn between the HST at like $17.75 a box, or the Gold dot at $18 a box. Hmm, carried Gold Dot for that past few years, but the 147 and 124gr+p HST is nice too. Damn, damn, damn. prices so nice, money so tight. Lol. FML.
    Ain’t that the truth! I got a baby due in February. If that wasn’t the case, I would be splurging.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold/Bore View Post
    Ain’t that the truth! I got a baby due in February. If that wasn’t the case, I would be splurging.
    I know it.
    On the bonus side, the round I was going to grab 5 boxes of they only have one box of. So... I'll wait until after chirstmas and order from SG ammo and grab HST 147gr then. So it all good, kind of. lol.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I know it.
    On the bonus side, the round I was going to grab 5 boxes of they only have one box of. So... I'll wait until after chirstmas and order from SG ammo and grab HST 147gr then. So it all good, kind of. lol.

Feedback Score
    Watch both bone frog and sg. I like the 147 gr non +p. I would get the gold dots if the they didn't cost more.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/coll...p-50rds-p9hst2
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Watch both bone frog and sg. I like the 147 gr non +p. I would get the gold dots if the they didn't cost more.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/coll...p-50rds-p9hst2
    I carrying GD now. They shoot well. I trust them.
    But I will likely grab the HST next time around, because I can, and I've carried HST before.
    And that link was the stuff I was going to grab, can't add more than one box, so.... sad. lol.

Feedback Score
    Try them in a few weeks. They have deals and restock on a regular basis.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Try them in a few weeks. They have deals and restock on a regular basis.
    Will do, gonna sign up for their email list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I just picked up the ALG juice and grease, while on sale I figured I would try it out.
    I just greased up my 1911 over the weekend from the Geissele VTG I picked up during the last big sale. Shit scarred me coming out of the bottle because it almost flows like water. Wasted some of it. I kept waiting for the grease to come up, basically thinking the water stuff was like pre-cum for lack of a better explanation.

The very thin grease made the slide rack smooth. Almost as well as the Parvalus grease I have. I was impressed with how smooth it made everything. I'm interested to see how it holds up.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    M&P Compact 2.0.

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/ss-38086

$379 as of yesterday..... I checked the link after I posted. Looks like the price went back up. I will keep an eye on the website for a cyber monday deal
    Last edited by signal4l; 11-27-17 at 07:43.

Page 13 of 354 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast