Page 144 of 353 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3527

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    If you pick one up, enjoy. Seems like a great deal for what it is...but I’ve switched everything over to A5 at this point.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. For that price, I could use another A5.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Don’t remember if it was this thread or the BF one, but I think some people asked about good pricing on Eotechs...

Here’s the 512 for $259.99 (free shipping) after $50 manufacturer rebate.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/eot...ographic-sight
    Last edited by JediGuy; 12-08-19 at 13:46. Reason: Link
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Don’t remember if it was this thread or the BF one, but I think some people asked about good pricing on Eotechs...

Here’s the 512 for $259.99 (free shipping) after $50 manufacturer rebate.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/eot...ographic-sight

Great price, but I hate mfg rebates. Still, that is a nice deal.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Great price, but I hate mfg rebates. Still, that is a nice deal.
    I spent a lot of time last year sending in ammo rebates to federal and only got one check. That pisses me off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Remington got me my $50 mail-in rebate when I got my tac 14 DM in about a month and a half.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercs View Post
    I spent a lot of time last year sending in ammo rebates to federal and only got one check. That pisses me off

Years ago, i had the same thing happen on a nikon rifle scope rebate. Bummer.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercs View Post

Too much of that happens.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm at a 33% success rate for federal rebates, I just don't buy with their rebates anymore, sort of a fooleonce situation. I get they want to prevent fraud, and obviously not make it too easy so people just don't do it, but Federal successfully drove away a customer instead of promoting future purchases.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I guess I lucked out, but I got back all the Federal rebates I submitted after Blck Friday 2017.

Feedback Score
    I've used Federal rebates numerous times, and have received every single rebate, as long as I did my part and filled out the forms properly. Nowadays, with online submission, it is just so easy to submit.
    DK

Page 144 of 353 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast