Page 19 of 354 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...ampaign=Itwine

colt complete lower $189 when you use the code H7L from mrgunsngear

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post

Fire.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sub $1400 for TRP operator.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Spring...-p/pc9105l.htm

I am not a fan of the Bull Barrel, but the regular TRP I have is pretty nice, and the TRP operator's I have played with have all been pretty decent, just can't abide the bull barrel in a 1911.

I really think I ought to be getting some damn swag from Armsunlimited for the amount of stuff I've posted or mentioned to others for them.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post

Did not need, but wanted. Ordered one, who knows what it will turn into.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    PSA Daily Deal is a Ruger LCP for $169.00 and free shipping.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Sub $1400 for TRP operator.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Spring...-p/pc9105l.htm

I am not a fan of the Bull Barrel, but the regular TRP I have is pretty nice, and the TRP operator's I have played with have all been pretty decent, just can't abide the bull barrel in a 1911.

I really think I ought to be getting some damn swag from Armsunlimited for the amount of stuff I've posted or mentioned to others for them.

Nice! I'm on their list and must have missed that one, then again, I wouldn't have bought it, but the price is nice and the ones I've shot have been good blasters.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Southern Ohio Gun Distributors has the Remington 870 Marine Magnum 12ga models (8 round) for a little over $400. If you are looking for a shotgun to use around salt water, humid or rain as a defensive or GP weapon, that is a good price.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://www.southernohiogun.com/ammun...15gr-ammo.html

This is not the best performing ammunition made by Federal, but it is considered a hot nine load, and is a lot better than garbage hollow points found in the magazines of your cheap friends. This is the price that most people are happy to be buying 9 mil ammunition for when they go to the store, and in this case you are buying a full strength 9mm defensive load for dirt cheap. Add in that these are crimped and with sealed primers, and you will be kicking yourself if you don't buy some even if just to use for range ammo.

To put things in perspective, I wanted to buy several cases of this just to have on hand, but Mrs Stick pointed out the 5k rounds that showed up the previous week, so it killed that idea. She did say to buy a 500 round half case just to have on hand, so its hard to complain, especially when it isn't like we are shy on 9. In hindsight, had I know this deal was coming up, I would have picked up 5k rounds of this to have on hand. The MP5s wouldn't have cried about it....

Stick

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Stick,
    What was shipping cost on this ammo?
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Very leery of ordering as they tack on an unknown amount for shipping cost

Page 19 of 354 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast