Page 195 of 353 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3527

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    20% off RDR Gear with WINTER20.

https://rdrgear.com/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Www.Greyghostgear.com is having a pretty huge sale, they are worth looking at.

ETA- you need to add items to your cart before the discount shows, but everything on the site is 45% off.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

ETA- you need to add items to your cart before the discount shows, but everything on the site is 45% off.
    Thanks Stick! I have been wanting to grab another Apparition pack for a long time.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Was this a flash sale? Nothing in cart is showing a discount and I am logged in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm not a fan of Boatch for a variety of reasons, but by checking the stock of inventory things seem to be available. In this case, I ordered the ROK 2 point sling for $5 each, but only because they showed well over 1500 in stock. The slings came in a few days, and are a very functional basic sling. The elastic is NOT going to provide much give, so if you want a bungee sling this isn't a good choice. HOWEVER, if you don't like much play in your sling, I believe it is worth while.

I'm also going to post links to a few of the other dirt cheap sling they currently have.

$5

ROK Straps 2 Point Universal Tactical Bungee Slings w/Dual Quick Release

https://botach.com/rok-straps-2-poin...quick-release/

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    $10

KZ 2-Point Quick Adjust Tactical Slings Foliage

https://botach.com/kZ-2-point-quick-...lings-foliage/

$15

KZ 2-Point Quick Adjust Tactical Slings Padded

https://botach.com/kley-zion-2-point...slings-padded/

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Was this a flash sale? Nothing in cart is showing a discount and I am logged in.
    I have no idea, but the screen showing the sale is no longer there. Like a lot of sales, I guess one went pretty quick, either that or I found the link on the last day.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I noticed it said Grey Tuesday so I’m thinking it was a one day. Perhaps it will come back Friday?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Some of the items were going out of stock when I checked on them. I wondered if they had a set amount they were selling at that price. Their minimalist plate carrier interested me

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    $10

KZ 2-Point Quick Adjust Tactical Slings Foliage

https://botach.com/kZ-2-point-quick-...lings-foliage/

I don't care for the cam buckle on that one and the webbing is thin. For ten dollars more you can get a better slider, wider webbing, and a pair of QD swivels.

https://botach.com/kz-quick-adjust-slings-w-qd-swivels/

Page 195 of 353 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast