Page 238 of 354 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3537

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Stickman, do you know these to be of good quality?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Stickman, do you know these to be of good quality?
    I know the people involved, not well, but I have no reason to think anything of their is subpar. They do list MIM extractors, but they also list billet extractors. MIM is cheaper, but we already know its not quite the same. Same thing with bolts, they offer both flavors of steel. The legit one is more money, but both are available.

If it helps any, I have an order that I'm still working on, but I'm ordering parts by the 5 and 10s for volume.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thank you.

Feedback Score
    @Disciple - I've ordered some small parts from here in the past. My wife works in quality control for Mathew's Archery, and everything i've ordered passed her inspections Most notably the gas keys when I built a few bcg's from parts, the nitrided ones were a great value when I was shopping around. Processing and shipment are also very quick.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not sure if this has come up here, but if you have a military or police account at DSG, they have trade in flite control buckshot: https://dsgarms.com/trade-ins-dsg-7100-0070-case

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Not sure if this has come up here, but if you have a military or police account at DSG, they have trade in flite control buckshot: https://dsgarms.com/trade-ins-dsg-7100-0070-case
    I don't have an LE or MIL account with them, but I was still able to add it my cart and proceed through the checkout process. FWIW.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I do like myself some flight control….
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    DocSherm is looking for $950 shipped for an Aero Precision build he did himself, and test fired it with 75 rounds. In this case, I found a .308 that I figured would be roughly $2k, especially as its built up by a known good guy.

More pics and info about possible trades listed in his EE thread. The price is good enough that I was going to buy it myself until I started counting how many 308s I currently have (and I couldn't accurately count them in my head).

TO BE CLEAR, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE PEOPLE POSTING THEIR OWN EE OR OTHER EE LISTINGS. I CONSIDER THIS A FANTASTIC DEAL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING THEY WANT TO COLIST HERE IN THIS FORUM, CONTACT ME FIRST. IF IT ISN'T FOR A WORTHY CAUSE OR A STEAL OF A PRICE, THE ANSWER IS GOING TO BE A NEGATIVE.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ecision-308-AR

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ....and its SOLD... I did say for someone to move quick on it!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    ....and its SOLD... I did say for someone to move quick on it!
    And that was QUICK!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 238 of 354 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast