Page 30 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Maybe search Afghan barrel or NGAclearance, who is the seller. Maybe hit the NOS filter in your search criteria. They are listed as NOS barrels, from '09 I think.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Thank you. I seem to have missed the Gunbroker part. ☺

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    Maybe search Afghan barrel or NGAclearance, who is the seller. Maybe hit the NOS filter in your search criteria. They are listed as NOS barrels, from '09 I think.
    Thank you. Please let me know when you have a group buy price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Here's a video of some shooting with this ammo.
    I think I will be grabbing some next chance I get for screwing around. Seems to work better than i would have guessed

It does, and as long as someone understands the limitations it is great.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I DON'T KNOW WHO MOVED THIS THREAD OUT OF MY FORUM, AND INTO THE GENERAL AR15 SECTION, BUT KINDLY MOVE IT BACK. IF I WANTED IT HERE, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT HERE.

*** THIS THREAD IS NOT AR15 SPECIFIC ***, AND WAS POSTED TO HELP LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WHO HANG OUT IN THE STICK SECTION.

THANK YOU ...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I DON'T KNOW WHO MOVED THIS THREAD OUT OF MY FORUM, AND INTO THE GENERAL AR15 SECTION, BUT KINDLY MOVE IT BACK. IF I WANTED IT HERE, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT HERE.

*** THIS THREAD IS NOT AR15 SPECIFIC ***, AND WAS POSTED TO HELP LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WHO HANG OUT IN THE STICK SECTION.

THANK YOU ...
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

THANK YOU ...
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    Stick said non gun interesting deals are GTG to post so If anyone is into bicycles- here's an interesting deal
    These Fuji high end carbon road bikes are pretty highly rated-
    http://bikesdirect.com/roadbikesale/

it's the one halfway down the page. $999 delivered for a full carbon road bike is pretty much unheard of.
    the company is GTG- I know several folks that have bikes from them

I have my eye on the $299 bike on that page near the bottom. Looks like a good option for commuter and my local shop has some Trek that's similar but around $300 more
    Yes, the first thing posted is a animated GIF of judo throws. This is NOT an AR15 thread, we all like AR15s so there becomes a lot of it which is posted, but the idea is to be able to post a wide variety of things. The more items which aren't weapons related the better.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    It does, and as long as someone understands the limitations it is great.
    I agree. I am thinking it might be good to keep around as cheap short range zeroing ammo. .308 ain't cheap, and even if I can only use it out to 25 or 50 yards, it would save money getting scopes and sights at least on paper.

Gonna be ordering a few hundred or more rounds.

P.S.
    This thread is bad for my wallet. Lol.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    About the Noveske group buy, I just got an email from the seller and he said that when we get 10 buyers he will give them to us for $280 each plus free shipping and that's hard to beat folks.
    Please post to this thread if your in for sure.
    Nice barrels guys.

Page 30 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast