Page 309 of 354 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3537

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Certainly doesn't sound like a cosmetic blem with those issues.
    it's not
    I bought one and getting refund. Cam path has a ridge that eats in the pin. That is just one of the issues they've had with these. I spoke to the wc rep and told him given the issues you have with these for qc in house, the fact it's the bullet proof line, and myriad of complaints online, asking anyone to submit pics instead of just starting the refund and return is really bad business and has turned many former customers (myself included) away from future business. He told me it's been a mess and I asked him, 'how the fk does someone jam in cotter pins like that without stopping and checking alignment on the holes'??????? he says they are looking into it lol what an absolute mess.

bolt looks fantastic though, wish I could keep that

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    How????
    Is that a bad price? I don’t really know how to price it, because its not in my wheelhouse, but it comes with a $600 scope, and the price includes shipping, which will be a pain in the ass. PM me your thoughts, and I’ll talk to the owner.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Is that a bad price? I don’t really know how to price it, because its not in my wheelhouse, but it comes with a $600 scope, and the price includes shipping, which will be a pain in the ass. PM me your thoughts, and I’ll talk to the owner.
    it is; these are on sale for 799 although sale is subjective as they are routinely about that price. It's used, psa (that definitely matters to some) and the scope is discontinued for the newer hs line. just my opinion

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    it is; these are on sale for 799
    With the scope?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    This is a great deal on a 308 AR - PSA .308 with Scope.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...308-with-Scope
    The add says the scope is a Vortex Viper 4-16x44, but the scope in the picture sure doesn't look like the Vortex Viper 4-16.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    The add says the scope is a Vortex Viper 4-16x44, but the scope in the picture sure doesn't look like the Vortex Viper 4-16.
    Nope, it surely does not.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Nope, it surely does not.
    I’ll have the owner bring it by and take a closer look.

Feedback Score
    Walther PDP $591. Not sure how good a deal this is.

s://www.kygunco.com/product/walther-2851237-pdp-full-size-optic-ready-4
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’ll have the owner bring it by and take a closer look.
    You are rock solid, and you have total credibility. Check it out and we can all laugh about the scope size, but it still seems like its a good price even without me being a huge PSA fan. I'm setting up a couple 308s right now, and a 1-6 or 1-8 is on my short list.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    9mm at a great price. Have personally gone through about 1800rds of this and ordered another 2k this morning

https://ammomart.com/zsr-9mm-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds

Page 309 of 354 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast