Page 35 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I do like those old NHMTG straight 20's. I'll keep an eye peeled, and post any deals I see on them.

They really are nice for shooting prone or from a bench with a precision rig.
    I'm still a big fan of the alloy followers. I know the plastic followers are cheaper to make, but the older followers aren't something I'm aware of as ever having had a problem.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is $290.97 shipped for 1,000 Wolf Gold .223 55 gr a good deal?

ETA: Ammo is from Sportsman's Guide; if you're a member you get a double discount today. I'm not affiliated with them in any way.
    Last edited by MWAG19919; 02-22-18 at 08:08.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Is $290.97 shipped for 1,000 Wolf Gold .223 55 gr a good deal?

ETA: Ammo is from Sportsman's Guide; if you're a member you get a double discount today. I'm not affiliated with them in any way.
    It’s a dollar more than the normal price at sgammo in this current market.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-5...lf-gold-ar-15-

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    It’s a dollar more than the normal price at sgammo in this current market.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-5...lf-gold-ar-15-
    Okay thanks. I'll pass it up. I did a 30 day trial to get some cheap 9mm training ammo last year, but I forgot to cancel the subscription before it auto renewed me. It's going to auto renew me again in a month, so I figured I'd see if I could get a deal one last time before I cancelled. Taking my first rifle class this fall, so I've got plenty of time to find a better deal.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Okay thanks. I'll pass it up. I did a 30 day trial to get some cheap 9mm training ammo last year, but I forgot to cancel the subscription before it auto renewed me. It's going to auto renew me again in a month, so I figured I'd see if I could get a deal one last time before I cancelled. Taking my first rifle class this fall, so I've got plenty of time to find a better deal.
    Just get on the mailing list of sgammo and do routine visits to different ammo deal search engines, like ammoseek. Wolf gold is some of the best value plinking ammo out there, especially if you reload with the brass.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm still a big fan of the alloy followers. I know the plastic followers are cheaper to make, but the older followers aren't something I'm aware of as ever having had a problem.
    The only issue I have ever had with the older alloy followered mags are springs wearing out. I like the ones I have a lot.

Anyway, deals.

how a bout a $309 dollar glock?
    Okay, it is a .40. But, for someone like myself looking for a beater/range gun/truck bag gun. Not a bad price.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...&groupid=11521
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    The only issue I have ever had with the older alloy followered mags are springs wearing out. I like the ones I have a lot.

Anyway, deals.

how a bout a $309 dollar glock?
    Okay, it is a .40. But, for someone like myself looking for a beater/range gun/truck bag gun. Not a bad price.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...&groupid=11521
    We have GEN 4 22’s with 3 mags, NS’s and case for $305.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We have GEN 4 22’s with 3 mags, NS’s and case for $305.

C4

Grrrr, I've kind of been trying to avoid the Gen 4s because everything I have(parts for glocks) is gen 3. But that price. That hurts. And with tax returns....

They on the site grant?

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Grrrr, I've kind of been trying to avoid the Gen 4s because everything I have(parts for glocks) is gen 3. But that price. That hurts. And with tax returns....

They on the site grant?
    We generally only sell them in our storefront. We have 23’s, 21’s, 27’s, 30’s, etc. we can list them on our website if people are interested.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We generally only sell them in our storefront. We have 23’s, 21’s, 27’s, 30’s, etc. we can list them on our website if people are interested.

C4

Some of us are a little far away. Though, honestly, if they still ran the Grand American in Ohio, I'd be making a detour to come visit. Honest. I love a good gun store. My wallet, not so much.

That said, if you want to sell out of your used Glocks in a couple days, I am sure sure listing them on the website would do it with those prices. Because, for NS even old ones, and 3 mags, for a glock(BTW I am not a huge glock fan boy, I respect them for what they are) is a pretty smoking price brother. Though, I am not telling you anything you don't know.

Page 35 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast