Page 65 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That's a smoking deal, ever order from these guys before?

Feedback Score
    This seems waaaaaaaaay too good to be true, especially since Brownells is selling the original Colt handguards for around $81.00:

https://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-m4-h...l#.W89xQ3tKjct

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    That's a smoking deal, ever order from these guys before?
    Yes I have, they are legit. I agree, it is a fantastic deal. I own one and love it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    This seems waaaaaaaaay too good to be true, especially since Brownells is selling the original Colt handguards for around $81.00:

If it's anything like the set I ordered from them before, it's actually P&S Products. They are an OE supplier, and DOD contractor. In fact the last 6920 I looked at had a P&S cage code on the stock.
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 10-23-18 at 19:50.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Stickman - for shotgun ammo, I have had very good experiences with both SGAmmo and Luckygunner. Sam at SGAmmo and Chris are Luckygunner are excellent people. I've been in multiple classes with Chris, and he's a solid dude.

SGAmmo has a pretty good deal on Federal 00 Flitecontrol 8-pellet reduced recoil loads. It's usually $160 per 250-round case from their site.

If you need Brenneke slugs, TargetSportsUSA is frequently a good source. They get very frequent replenishment on their stock. I have eleven shotguns, and their Home Defense slug patterns great in every one of them.

Yeah, I loves me some shotgun.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Stickman - for shotgun ammo, I have had very good experiences with both SGAmmo and Luckygunner. Sam at SGAmmo and Chris are Luckygunner are excellent people. I've been in multiple classes with Chris, and he's a solid dude.

SGAmmo has a pretty good deal on Federal 00 Flitecontrol 8-pellet reduced recoil loads. It's usually $160 per 250-round case from their site.

If you need Brenneke slugs, TargetSportsUSA is frequently a good source. They get very frequent replenishment on their stock. I have eleven shotguns, and their Home Defense slug patterns great in every one of them.

Yeah, I loves me some shotgun.

Thanks, I picked up one of the military 870 turn in from the Ohio National Guard, and a good friend did as well. The weapon that came in is beautiful, and I gave it to my nephew for being an awesome kid. Part of me wishes I had kept it, but he is a great little combat droid and will be using it as a defensive weapon.

I’ll probably have him in the class, and either one or three more students. It will be pretty simple, it will get them up to speed. I’m looking forward to yelling, “feed it, feed it”! Lots of times.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post

Those are not double insulated M4 handguards, holes go all the way through.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    If it's anything like the set I ordered from them before, it's actually P&S Products. They are an OE supplier, and DOD contractor. In fact the last 6920 I looked at had a P&S cage code on the stock.
    So these are in the "OEM parts" category, i.e., not Colt per se but the same manufacturer that made them for Colt?

At any rate, for eight bucks apiece I ordered a couple. They can be range toy beaters if nothing else.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I seem to recall these parts may have come from
    Colt Competition rifles that were made under license.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ss-first-many/

Page 65 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast