Page 71 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Not a chance, most of my life I've been the LE/GOV and see zero value at all in it. The only thing I can find with that logo is a distant sense of disgust that it is on any weapon.
    Kind of what I thought - but didn't know if anyone thought it would add value.

I'm going for the 99.00 one, it will be a nice addition to my logo collection.

Tombstone says they are dropped shipped from LMT so we will see what the wait is; I kind of hate to give folks money for just shuffling paper.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Kind of what I thought - but didn't know if anyone thought it would add value.

I'm going for the 99.00 one, it will be a nice addition to my logo collection.

Tombstone says they are dropped shipped from LMT so we will see what the wait is; I kind of hate to give folks money for just shuffling paper.
    Hate it or love, the market puts a premium on oddities, or rarer models. This has no doubt already affected the Restricted marked Colt lowers, and have increased their value. I've seen far less Restricted marked LMT lowers, and thought they had long run out of those. I can't imagine those being newly made. Not sure the LMT ones command a premium like the Colts do anyways.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 11-13-18 at 22:15.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    DSG has a weekly deal on Magpul eyewear.

Have to log in to see discount. Looks to be about 40% off.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Is this a good deal?
    Rainier arms has some early deals
    300 blackout deal: Free $344 ultra match barrel with purchase of 500 rounds of certain ammunition. 208gr Amax Rainier Arms branded ammo $475/500ct
    Comes with free pistol gas tube also
    Free shipping codes can also be found

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    Is this a good deal?
    Rainier arms has some early deals
    300 blackout deal: Free $344 ultra match barrel with purchase of 500 rounds of certain ammunition. 208gr Amax Rainier Arms branded ammo $475/500ct
    Comes with free pistol gas tube also
    Free shipping codes can also be found
    Rainier Arms has put an unbelievable about of research and work into their barrels. Any of their ultra match line are going to be very, very accurate. I have some of their 208 AMAX, but I need to shoot it for groups.

I have one of the newest RA 300BLK barrels with the TIN coated barrel extension, that I need to build up for testing, and the 208 AMAX is going to be a part of it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’ve got the 10.5 ti ni 300bo ultra match on the way
    With adjustable gas block as I’m going to use an ultralight carrier

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    DSG has a weekly deal on Magpul eyewear.

Have to log in to see discount. Looks to be about 40% off.
    Just ordered a pair. Thanks for the heads-up!

Feedback Score
    BCM is having a rare sale on some uppers. Looks to be all of the option are non BCM railed uppers, but pricing very good for BCM. Mostly Troy, Midwest, DD, and centurion rails with BCM urg

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Uppe...Sale-s/234.htm
    Last edited by everready73; 11-18-18 at 08:21.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    BCM is having a rare sale on some uppers. Looks to be all of the option are non BCM railed uppers, but pricing very good for BCM. Mostly Troy, Midwest, DD rails with BCM urg

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Uppe...Sale-s/234.htm
    thanks- how do these compare to $599 Colt 6960 uppers or LMT MRP?

Feedback Score
    Since 308 ar’s are in fashion. Arms Unlimited has Colt 901’s on sale.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-M...le901-16se.htm
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Page 71 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast