Page 91 of 354 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    Note, they have a 45 day return for refund and store credit after that.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Note, they have a 45 day return for refund and store credit after that.
    Thanks. I've been in contact with them already and they will take them back but I'd like to keep them if I could figure out how to get these two zippers to work!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If anyone is into bicycles - just got this email from bikesdirect.com
    these guys are GTG, I have some bikes from them and many of my friends do too. They are a family owned business based out of Texas - they don't have a slick site but their stuff is high quality

Many of these spring closeouts are way below cost according to my local bike shop - have fun:

www.bikesdirect.com/hotsalebysize

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sva01 View Post
    Thanks. I've been in contact with them already and they will take them back but I'd like to keep them if I could figure out how to get these two zippers to work!
    I ordered 2 hoodies on 02-12. One came today and got an email that the other will not be available. They adjusted th charge for one.
    It fits nice, is well made except the zipper seem flimsy and difficult to use. In the 9 days since placing the order, they sent 19 email adds, not counting the order confirmation emails. I will unsubscribe now.
    Last edited by Pi3; 02-21-19 at 19:46.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sva01 View Post
    Anyone have any issues with the Magpul Softshell Utility pant zippers? I got my order from LA Police gear and two of the zippers won't budge.
    Hoping someone here found a solution to my issue...
    I had a couple that wouldn't budge. Put them through the wash, and they work fine.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    RE: Magpul clothing order.

If anyone ordered larger than their normal size and it's to big for them PM me. I've got a good amount of XL and 2XL stuff that is now out of stock (no way to re-order or exchange). So I'd be down to trade my sizes for larger sizes.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    RE: Magpul clothing order.

If anyone ordered larger than their normal size and it's to big for them PM me. I've got a good amount of XL and 2XL stuff that is now out of stock (no way to re-order or exchange). So I'd be down to trade my sizes for larger sizes.
    I thought the stuff ran on the tight side as well. Anything pull over seems to catch, or grab, as it is put on. The brighter side is that it fits well after that, but I’m talking about this gear being on my lean martial art super star teen nephews.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Probably not as cheap as it’s ever been but might be a decent deal.

Colt M4 Carbine w/ Magpul MOE Furniture, $899

My iPhone XS Max is better than your android!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I thought the stuff ran on the tight side as well. Anything pull over seems to catch, or grab, as it is put on. The brighter side is that it fits well after that, but I’m talking about this gear being on my lean martial art super star teen nephews.
    I looked all over for sizing and couldn’t find anything!
    I just got all my clothes today. I’m glad I went with XL for jackets and L for shirts. Stuff definitely runs tight. My shoulders and arms are pretty snug in even the XL.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I got a hoodie in large because medium was sold out and was concerned that it would be too big.
    But it turned out a little snug.

Page 91 of 354 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast