Thread: Suppressor decision... Omega .300 vs Saker ASR 556K

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    I'll likely just get the suppressor, and leave the possibility of converting open for later. I'm in no rush got that.

So I'm about 80% decided on the Omega .300. The one thing that has me hesitating is that it'll cost me $235 more than the Saker, with similar usefulness (just not on 7.62).
    Anyone have a photo comparing the Omega with ASR mount and flat end cap to the Saker ASR 556K?
    I lined up the omega, saker and saker k on the table when deciding. The omega without the brake endcap and the saker I are very very close size. Probably less than a quarter inch different in length. You can barely see the omegas girth compared to the saker k. It was so close in length that I really don’t remember which was the longer. The similarity in size was the reason I went saker k.

And push your dealer on pricing. Mine gave me $40 below the speq pricing so I got the Saker K for $530. You might make out better than you think.
    Last edited by ggammell; 10-08-17 at 06:36. Reason: Just wrong
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand