Thread: FFL for Transfer in NOVA

Feedback Score

FFL for Transfer in NOVA

I have not bought a gun in VA before and would like to get some recommendations on who has provided good service. This will be for a CZ P07 I bought off gunbroker and then it went straight to Cajun Gunworks for some magic. I work in Maryland, so the farther north the better so I could do it on a lunch break.
    Last edited by yoni; 10-10-17 at 17:48.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Hatfields Gunsmithing in Manassas, right off 66, is doing affordable transfers. Call them at 703-369-4867 or look at their website for current rates and hours they're open. Sam is former AMU and good guy to deal with.

Feedback Score
    Virginia Arms in Manassas. Bernie and all of the guys are great.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    What side of the beltway are you coming from. There are a few in Alexandria close to Old Town. I'm in Herndon and more familiar with the one on the west side of the metro area. The Gun Dude and Vienna Arsenal are in Falls Church. There use to be a place in Mclean but I think they moved. Nothing is really close to pop in at lunch from Maryland. David

Feedback Score
    Another thumbs up for Virginia Arms. If Leesburg makes any more sense than Manassas for geography, Joe Piccolo at Bullseye LLC (distinct from the other 'Bullseye' in Leesburg) is also good to work with, and is a certified Sig/CZ/GLOCK armorer for light gunsmithing, parts, and repairs.

Feedback Score
    So you all know that we have been open for 6 wks now. just to let you all know, our transfer fee is $20 for the first gun, $5 every gun after that from the same shipper. Also our consignment fee is 10%. The gunsmithing shop is open and running at 80% and should be up to 100% by Oct. We are getting new product in weekly. Just wanted to let you all know.