Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: Ryker Nylon Gear Anke First Aid Kit (AFAK)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
    It's been a year. How are you guys still doing? Any issues with extra weight on one ankle?
    Nope. I've been carrying the Ryker since summer 2017 and it is still going strong and so am I. I feel naked leaving the house without it.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    After a class in 2016 I was talking to the instructor, I mentioned having Dark Angel medical "Dark kits" for the range, house and in each vehicle but was looking for something easier to carry for daily use.
    He pulled up his pant leg to show me the Ryker AFAK and said it was great for daily use. I went home that evening an ordered an AFAK for myself, that was in October of 2016. I have worn it almost everyday since and it still works the way it did when I bought it. I recommend them to folks whenever the subject comes up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    After a class in 2016 I was talking to the instructor, I mentioned having Dark Angel medical "Dark kits" for the range, house and in each vehicle but was looking for something easier to carry for daily use.
    He pulled up his pant leg to show me the Ryker AFAK and said it was great for daily use. I went home that evening an ordered an AFAK for myself, that was in October of 2016. I have worn it almost everyday since and it still works the way it did when I bought it. I recommend them to folks whenever the subject comes up.
    Which instructor was this?
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticaldesire View Post
    Which instructor was this?
    Trek from MDFI in Michigan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Trek from MDFI in Michigan.
    I figured. He's a good friend of mine.
    Worry less, Train more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12