Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT Question: WHERE ARE THEY?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I agree with the OP. I love LMT. I own a LMT 10.5” SBR that is amazing, but since I bought that almost 8 years ago I’ve never seen an LMT available.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I agree with the OP. I love LMT. I own a LMT 10.5” SBR that is amazing, but since I bought that almost 8 years ago I’ve never seen an LMT available.
    When I visited Rainier Arms in 2015, they were carrying LMT Defenders and complete lowers. Oddly enough, the last LMT rifles I saw for sale were at the gun show in Fort Worth at Will Rogers. Can't remember who the seller was. Usually the local gun show has a lot of over priced sub par equipment or scheisters selling knock offs. I was definitely surprised to even see it. No one was appeared to be looking at the LMT stuff either. My friend bought the complete lower.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    IIRC, they only started advertising about 10 or so years ago. I think they have fans, but are the least well known of the top quality manufacturers. Their website has a dealer finder, have you tried it? I used it to find a dealer 45min from my house, and there were a lot of dealers listed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I've honestly wondered the same thing. The first and last LMT I ever noticed in a store for sale was back in 2011 and it was a new factory 10.5" SBR. I've seen more KAC rifles than LMT, which always seemed odd to me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Our local chain of fun stores stocks LMT’s. Sells stripped lowers, completed lower half’s, rifles etc. just got another add on them today.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quantico Tactical stores have always carried a decent stock of LMT rifles. I usually see 3-4 rifles on display with a separate upper or two as well. They’re the only place I see them on a routine basis though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LMTs are available, but they are very busy making stuff for a variety of places. There isn't a whole lot to talk about. Just fill them with ammo and shoot. No BS required.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I have seen them in several large gun stores, but none recently. I bought an LMT Defender 5.56 last year. That shop had several and the rifles were gone when I returned a couple of weeks later. It looks like they just sell quickly. It is ironic that an LMT AR usually costs more than a Colt too. There was an armorer in the shop when I bought my last rifle and someone asked about the difference between the Colt and LMTs. He said that they were both good rifles, but saw fewer problem guns from the LMT brand.

I have 2 LMTs so far and no complaints. Dead bang reliable, accurate, and a properly assembled rifle. I would love to pick up a .308, but I couldn't afford to feed it the way I shoot. That said, I would have no problem carrying or owning a Colt 6921.

Feedback Score
    I bought my LMT lower from Quantico Tactical, since then the prices for their lowers online have only risen.
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    I've seen a LMT piston upper break in combat. YMMV
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast