Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Social media

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never had it. Never saw a reason to have it. I should clarify that I'm not old curmudgeon anti technology or anything. I just never had a reason to have it. I keep in touch with friends and family by using messaging apps.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    I have friends that I want to stay in contact with... I call them or send them texts.
    Gosh. You mean like having a real relationship with someone?
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I deleted my facebook account a few months ago. After having it since High School. All it is is drama anymore. Politics, hating politics, fake activism, forced PC, etc. I'd like to say I'm happier now, but I am finding I'm just not a happy person in general lol
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Yeah, I am on FB. Friends, family, etc. I don't go on a whole lot, especially during an election campaign.

M4C IS social media, though...and any other forums to which you belong. So I am 'active' on social media with M4C and my state firearm forum.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is a Senior E-6 here that got relieved because not of something he posted, but something he "Liked" on Facebook.
    Getting hemmed up for something I Liked on Facebook after a couple of beers some Saturday night, really isn't worth your career.

Feedback Score
    Sites like this are as close to social media as I get. Seems most I know that are on social media sites have more drama then anything else.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I gave up on FB about two years ago...The signal to stupid bullshit ratio was all out of whack. Too much drama.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234