Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social media

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Social media? No thank you.

You people right here are the extent of my social media.
    Demented and sad, but social.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Meh, Eff Social Media.

I miss the 90s when everybody on the net was all about handles, anonymity, and omerta.

People seemed more helpful and it was a true functioning, positive Anarchy.

As a private person, if anybody needs to get in touch; they already can.

If I haven't talked to you since high school, that one summer of awakening at Bible Camp, College, or Academy; then there is a good reason.

I dont care how old, fat, bald, divorced, desperate, smug, rich, poor, or vegan you got.

My life is better without Minions macros, refurbished Creed lyrics, misattributed George Carlin musings, daily Bible verses, chicks hitting the wall looking for a man like Marvin the ARVN looking for a Huey out of Saigon, pictures of little Nevaeh and Cayden taking their first dump, or just plain nosy ass people in general.

And if I want to discuss conspiracies and orthopaedic appreciation....I got better and more reputable places for that than a website run by a creepy ass dude who buys into the whole "Citizen of the World" schtick.

Until I see Invid or Xenomorphs touchdown; my ass is exclusively American and screw errybody else twice and with a cigarette rubbed off on their neck.

But thats just, like, my opinion man....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Set up a FB account under an alias about five years ago, just so some family members can keep me updated if necessary. Rarely happens anyway. Under the "About Me" link, I quoted "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me." Not once in those five years has anyone requested to be "my friend". Hmmmm..... I'm so sad. NOT!

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Until I see Invid or Xenomorphs touchdown; my ass is exclusively American and screw errybody else twice and with a cigarette rubbed off on their neck.
    Invid! My huckleberry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    What about Zentradi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ned Ludd was ahead of his time.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Social media? No thank you.

You people right here are the extent of my social media.
    Me, too. Never been on FB, don't intend to join.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Demented and sad, but social.
    So I will be more sane & happier if I FB?

Feedback Score
    I don't do Facebook, but my wife does to keep in touch with her relatives in Louisiana. There is a lot of crap on there, and some absolutely pure hate sites against anything Conservative, Republican or Trump. I won't hotlink to it, but there's one abortion called: Michelle Obama For President 2020. It's a non-stop hate fest towards Trump, and I know some folks who show up there just to troll and make lefties heads explode.

My taste in social media would be more of something like: In Your Facebook, with constant fights, profanity, threats of violence and just overall mayhem. Show up, do a drive by post against someone and wait for the return punch or kick. Kind of like MMA Social Media.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    So I will be more sane & happier if I FB?
    You'll be sane and happier if you appreciate "Breakfast Club" quotes....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast