Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30/VP9 Factory 20 round mags?

Feedback Score

HK P30/VP9 Factory 20 round mags?

Anyone have any info on whether the rumored factory 20 round mags for the P30/ VP9 are still going to come to fruition?

Feedback Score
    I've not heard any rumors about an OEM 20 round mag from HK. That being said, I've had great luck with the Taylor Freelance +5s. Unfortunately, after $35 for a P30 mag +$35 for an extension (spring included) you're $70 into a 20 round mag.

Feedback Score
    Yea, I have a Taylor Freelance +5, a HK parts.net +5, and an XTech Tactical +5 and you're right, it's getting pricey. The rumors swirled around the time of the release of the VP9sk and Tactical models. The photos that were released all said "15/20 round mag" under the 'other specifications' section. Hopefully, they'll show up at shot show.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    I've not heard any rumors about an OEM 20 round mag from HK.

Source: http://cenrex.pl/index.php/aktualnosci/83-sfp9-iwa
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    Any idea when/if these will be available to us?
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.a View Post
    Yea, I have a Taylor Freelance +5, a HK parts.net +5, and an XTech Tactical +5 and you're right, it's getting pricey. The rumors swirled around the time of the release of the VP9sk and Tactical models. The photos that were released all said "15/20 round mag" under the 'other specifications' section. Hopefully, they'll show up at shot show.
    So what is your overall experience with the TF +5's? I have been interested in picking up a few.

I have been waiting for these factory ones as well, but I thought we would see them by now.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    So what is your overall experience with the TF +5's? I have been interested in picking up a few.

I have been waiting for these factory ones as well, but I thought we would see them by now.
    The TF +5's have worked flawlessly (one is mine, the other was borrowed from a friend). I've run them for about 2 years and I've ejected/dropped them on concrete and metal 'diamond plate' style floors - they still run like champs. Admittedly, I'm not abusing them like I would if they were cheaper, but I'm definitely going to purchase a few more if I can't get OEMs. Remember to include the spring kit in your order for them, I didn't because I was hurrying and had to go back and order it later. Some people claim they actually hold 21 rounds but I only load them to 20.

The HKparts +5s are solid as well.

Montrala, please tell me that doesn't say 69 euro for an OEM.
    Last edited by joe.a; 10-23-17 at 17:50.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I believe it says €69 and 19% tax is included. I think it's a 'proposed' price.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I've only seen 1 "regular" gun shop (in Lisbon) during my travels around Europe over the last decade. I've also been in a very high-end shop (Merkel being the cheapest firearm in the place) in London. I'd like to find a better example just to see what they have.

HK has never been big on importing regular capacity mags - it's not exactly easy to get real MP, UMP, and G36 mags.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.a View Post
    Montrala, please tell me that doesn't say 69 euro for an OEM.
    It does. 69 euro including 19% VAT (sales tax). But price for 15rd magazine in Germany is 59 euro, so it is just 10 euro markup here. Much better than paying $40 for TF basepad plus spring alone (plus cost of 15rd mag).
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast