Page 149 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    The problem with the fantasy they're all furiously masturbating to right now, is when it falls apart and reality slaps them in the face. The butthurt is going to be biblical.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, Ocassio-Cortez told Trump Jr. in a tweet that she will bring the Democrat House against him in January for his tweets against her. Threatened to use the subpoena power. Not sure if she knows what that means but she's going to do it. Also she is Jewish now. What a shining star she is. She has set new lows in lowering the bar of political power and ignorance run amuck.
    Last edited by tb-av; 12-10-18 at 11:01.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    double...
    Last edited by tb-av; 12-10-18 at 11:01.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I heard another bit of Leftist wisdom and reasoning on NPR the other day regarding Mueller.

The reasoning was that Mueller and his entire team could not possibly be politically biased because it's against the law. The genius reasoned that the law states Mueller can not question which party a member of his team might align with in selections of members. Now the fact everyone and their brother knew these people to all be high profile Dem lawyers and Mueller to be the most knowledgeable of them all but he is magically oblivious as to their political affiliations. So by the nature of his blind selection driven by law, the entire team can not possibly be biased politically.

Feedback Score
    The interesting thing is going to be in 50 or 100 years when people look back, they'll wonder why people thought Trump was crazy and that the 'resistance' was as pure as the driven snow- more like the driven on snow.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/12/09/d...in-everything/

VDH takes awhile to get there but he delivers. You have to appreciate the lefts ability to re-cycle the campaign tool of the "Russians!!!" into a 2+year all around political jack-knife.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The interesting thing is going to be in 50 or 100 years when people look back, they'll wonder why people thought Trump was crazy and that the 'resistance' was as pure as the driven snow- more like the driven on snow.
    This is assuming the "resistance" doesn't win. As we all know, History is written by the victors.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by R6436 View Post
    This is assuming the "resistance" doesn't win. As we all know, History is written by the victors.
    And enforced by AI bots trained and controlled by people that hate us.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And enforced by AI bots trained and controlled by people that hate us.
    Unfortunately. Makes me glad I've collected actual books the past few decades. Soft/firmware updates can't change their contents.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If Mueller had something serious, or more serious than questionable campaign finance issues, it would have come out before the mid-terms.
    As of now they are questioning POTUS Trumps payments to Women who signed nondisclosure documents. If he did it with his money, is it an issue?
    That seems to be the big question here.
    Frank Sinatra used to say "I don't pay Hookers for sex, I can get sex anywhere, I pay them to go home after I've had sex with them."
    So that either means Stormy Daniels was paid to shut up and didn't, or came up with a story and the nondisclosure was a way to get ahead of a possible Kavanaugh moment, but either way She's a liar.
    It all comes back to where did the money come from?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If Mueller had something serious, or more serious than questionable campaign finance issues, it would have come out before the mid-terms.
    Trump wasn't up for election in 2018. The 2020 election cycle starts Jan 2, 2019. Whatever Mueller has, does, or doesn't have will be in the news until say April. By then The House will apply necessary pressure and obstacles through Nov. 2020.

Mueller doesn't -need anything- he has everyone's attention. The only reason it seems like it's coming to a close is because the Left is getting tired. They know he will be around until at least 2020 now. So Mueller has to get them through this emotional state. He has to drag things on a bit longer and will have new Dem elected to pick up pace and fervor.

Mueller is doing just what they need and he can come up with a big bag of nothing and will have done an outstanding job.

Here is how the Left really feels right now.
    From the SNL Christmas show....
    At the very end of this week’s episode of SNL, all of the female cast members came on stage to sing “All I Want For Christmas Is You”… with one minor alteration: all they want for Christmas is the Robert Mueller report. Cecily Strong and Kate McKinnon began the sketch singing, “This need to be done by Christmas, I need a freaking ounce of cheer.” The show-stopping song’s hilarious lyrics continue, “I don’t need a full impeachment, I just need a little fun. Please don’t tell us we aren’t crazy. At least indict his oldest son.” And after Kate sang, “You better prove that Trump colluded,” Aidy Bryant added, “Or that he kidnapped Jon Benet.” The whole musical number ends with Cecily Strong going on a rant pleading for the report to finally come out so she can finally stop taking anxiety medication. Watch the night’s stand-out sketch below!
    -- -not sure why but that video is nowhere to be found.

It pretty much sums up the typical Leftist and how they -need- Trump to be guilty of something, anything. It is an emotional need and the newly elected Dems need to feed that addiction until Nov 2020 without having their base lose it's interest.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    As of now they are questioning POTUS Trumps payments to Women who signed nondisclosure documents. If he did it with his money, is it an issue?
    That seems to be the big question here.
    Frank Sinatra used to say "I don't pay Hookers for sex, I can get sex anywhere, I pay them to go home after I've had sex with them."
    So that either means Stormy Daniels was paid to shut up and didn't, or came up with a story and the nondisclosure was a way to get ahead of a possible Kavanaugh moment, but either way She's a liar.
    It all comes back to where did the money come from?
    It does seem a bit disingenuous for them to be incensed about Trump using private funds to pay for NDA's, when they've used PUBLIC funds to pay for NDA's so many times.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...sh-fund-255547

One thing is for sure, I've yet to hear any evidence that these two prostitutes, err... "Ladies of Opportunity"? Anyway, I've yet to hear how they tie in with Russia? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 149 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast