Page 150 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by R6436 View Post
    Unfortunately. Makes me glad I've collected actual books the past few decades. Soft/firmware updates can't change their contents.
    Same here. If it's a book I think is important or holds historical value I do my best to purchase it(in hard back if possible).
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Crazy- Collusion-Obstruction-Back to Crazy-Some more collusion-campaign finance. It is always something. What I don’t get is why the big bombshell of campaign Fin coming out last Friday. Cohen and the payments have been known for months. I guess he actually plead to whatever.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    It does seem a bit disingenuous for them to be incensed about Trump using private funds to pay for NDA's, when they've used PUBLIC funds to pay for NDA's so many times.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...sh-fund-255547

One thing is for sure, I've yet to hear any evidence that these two prostitutes, err... "Ladies of Opportunity"? Anyway, I've yet to hear how they tie in with Russia? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    They are 1/1024th russian

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Crazy- Collusion-Obstruction-Back to Crazy-Some more collusion-campaign finance. It is always something. What I don’t get is why the big bombshell of campaign Fin coming out last Friday. Cohen and the payments have been known for months. I guess he actually plead to whatever.
    I think the never ending nothing burger is going to end up choking the Dem's. They overplayed their hand on the Border Wall this morning on the news.
    All of this is not going to set well with the Voters. I think the POTUS needs to do the Document dump on these Muppets just to give everyone a taste of what an outsider who has nothing to lose can do to them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The best part of the redacted memos is people saying the redacted parts are the parts that are really bad. Which they can’t know, because they’re, well, redacted.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:25.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    As of now they are questioning POTUS Trumps payments to Women who signed nondisclosure documents. If he did it with his money, is it an issue?
    That seems to be the big question here.
    You are completely wrong with your completely logical analysis, because this is about Trump.

The claim is that it WAS A CAMPAIGN expense, and thus required campaign finance disclosure even though the payment was paid privately by Trump.

So if he had used campaign donations to pay off blackmail or indiscretions we are supposed to believe it would have been considered a legitimate campaign expense...

Feedback Score
    Trump needs to turn and burn in the Congressional payouts to women. Considering that the House is up every two years, most of those payments would fall in that range of time around an election- and that is for harassment, not for consensual sex and with the tax payers dollars. Talk about the swamp and the deep state. I don't really care which pols get burned by it. They all have two years to rehabilitate.

Trump does have to walk a fine line by continuing to deny the claims.

I just saw that Eisha Dukush (Spelling?) got $9million dollars for some harassment cover-up. My wife had never heard of her and she gets $9mil to keep quiet to protect who? McDougal and Slutty McNutty got six figures- for killer kompromat on a POTUS candidate. A POTUS silver bullet would be worth tens of millions. Give credence to the 'nuisance' suit payment to make it go away.

An once again, for the 50th times in the last 30 months, the left thinks they have Trump ready for the cuffs.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The media is conflating the payments (legal) with lying about the payments (illegal).

Think about it, if spending your own, personal money could be illegal, how would he buy shoes to walk onstage?

Page 150 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast