Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's seems pretty clear he felt no legal jeopardy about the content of his talks with the Russians. It reads to me like he was being genuinely helpful. Why? Think about the time it happened. Most reasonable people dismissed the dossier as soon as the details of how ridiculous it was came out. Nobody thought the FBI would run an investigation solely on that dossier. NOBODY. That leaves believing someone in the Trump campaign was actually working for the Russians. So Flynn knows it's not him, and wants to help the FBI track down the traitor.

As we will probably never see the transcript, my best guess is there was a small difference between what he said and how he remembered or retold it. They used other leverage to get him to plead guilty.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Never, ever, ever talk to law enforcement, especially Feds, without a lawyer.

https://youtu.be/EMuhtU90T50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Never, ever, ever talk to law enforcement, especially Feds, without a lawyer.
    https://youtu.be/EMuhtU90T50
    So you think Flynn didn't know that?
    I believe the guy went over there under a totally different pretext. Once there the questions started and very likely topics changed several times.
    Flynn knew they had tapes of his conversations, he likely didn't believe he was under oath or being interrogated, then the door slammed shut when he likely made a slip of the lip.
    I agree, I would never talk to anyone where the penalty for outright lying, or even the slip of a lip could be used to send me to jail. I would never lie under such conditions especially if the people I'm speaking to had tapes of my conversations. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I believe Flynn got, got under the guise of a false pretext.
    I don't think he knew what the end game was,what they were looking for and I believe he went there for something completely different that was related to setting up the new administration.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So you think Flynn didn't know that?
    I believe the guy went over there under a totally different pretext. Once there the questions started and very likely topics changed several times.
    Flynn knew they had tapes of his conversations, he likely didn't believe he was under oath or being interrogated, then the door slammed shut when he likely made a slip of the lip.
    I agree, I would never talk to anyone where the penalty for outright lying, or even the slip of a lip could be used to send me to jail. I would never lie under such conditions especially if the people I'm speaking to had tapes of my conversations. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I believe Flynn got, got under the guise of a false pretext.
    I don't think he knew what the end game was,what they were looking for and I believe he went there for something completely different that was related to setting up the new administration.
    As a function of my job, I have to deal with Feds and FBI occasionally. That’s one of the times where you see me as quiet as a church mouse, even though we’re “on the same team”. I trust a rabid possum more than them. Especially because of this work.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    As a function of my job, I have to deal with Feds and FBI occasionally. That’s one of the times where you see me as quiet as a church mouse, even though we’re “on the same team”. I trust a rabid possum more than them. Especially because of this work.

Yep, coffee & jokes? Absolutely. Discussing what I did and when I did it? Nope!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Not even jokes. Might break a regulation or something.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Not even jokes. Might break a regulation or something.

I only hang out with the ones who break regs. The rest of them are WAY too stiff.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/polit...ter/index.html

Interesting that even CNN covering the dossier in a short summary has to do some pretty blatant mental gymnastics to get the somethings in the Dossier to pan out- and admit that most of the relevant claims are at least unproven and some are just false.

Considering this is from CNN and that this thread was about three pages deep, I think that we can see that the Mueller probe has exceeded its usefulness as a proxy for the Dems to attack Trump. They have the House now, they don't need Mueller anymore.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Wow, might we be able to close this thread soon???

'Justice Department preparing for Mueller report as early as next week'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ent/index.html
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    https://www.axios.com/paul-manafort-...7e0ee206a.html

Lawyers in the house, how common is an 800+ page sentencing memo? Is this just another sign that the SC is out of control?

It's that simple.

Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast