Page 147 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    This is my guess too. What does it get you to release now? My 13 year old son is just starting to understand the concept that just because he knows something, it doesn't mean that he has to divulge it right away.

I really think that in 2020 we will see a HUGE ramp up rhetoric by Trump on the illegal coup against him as a way to get the base riled up. I think no matter how the dems run impeachment, it will be a net loss for them because of their divergent base and Trump's trolling them.
    The only way this strategy avoids "scandal fatigue" is if Trump can somehow release information that is "plain as the nose on your face" that somehow the PEOPLE and the integrity of the election process were harmed. If that happens, there will be a Yuuuuge voter backlash on the Dems. If on the other hand it just looks like public corruption of the daily expected variety, then it won't do much good and could actually hurt Trump with the "sick of politics" crowd.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, until Trump appoints a new AG (and it better be real soon) that very agressively looks into *everything* Obama, the Clinton's, the FBI and all the other players did to subvert Democracy, it will all just fade away in in time. I also believe Jeff Sessions was either incompetent at doing his job or a Judas playing the dump card about looking into anything related to Obama or the Clinton's.
    The reason things like this almost never happen, is because those currently in power recognize that they'll be subject to the same treatment when they leave power.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    The reason things like this almost never happen, is because those currently in power recognize that they'll be subject to the same treatment when they leave power.
    That keeps bothering me. If that's the case then they don't really want Trump out of office but just to embarass him. Unless.....they have gotten so shameless and entrenched they no longer fear retaliation.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Unless.....they have gotten so shameless and entrenched they no longer fear retaliation.
    I sure would not discount that possibility at this stage of the game.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    So here's why Trump hasn't declassified the information- obstruction. Mueller's team apparently has hinted that Trump could be charged with obstruction for declassifying the Obama administration operations on the Trump campaign because it would interfere with Mueller's "official Russian collusion investigation". Basically Mueller's investigation is nothing more than a intimidation scheme to keep the lid on the information and run the clock out till after the Dems get back into the House they stole votes for during the mid-terms, thereby ending future investigations. Thing is though, the Uranium One deal apparently netted out much more than just $140M to the Clinton Foundation- everyone benefited from Obama on down and that is why they are desperate to keep any investigations from going further. It would also explain why Obama was so desperate to use operatives on the Trump Campaign to bring down Trump because it was imperative that Hillary needed to get elected to keep anything from being investigated.
    Well, except the chief law enforcement officer is the President, also you can’t charge a sitting President with a crime, per DoJ regulation and further the Dems having the House isn’t necessary to a criminal investigation. So pretty much no.

😃

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:34.

Feedback Score
    Well that's what the rumor mills are saying however I'm hoping Trump declassifies all of it- burn them all.

Anyway, some good news finally.

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering.

https://www.dailycrusader.com/2018/1...ey-laundering/
    I don't really see how these people are connected to the Clinton foundation.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    William Barr is leading attorney general top candidate in Trump discussions.

Barr shares at least one of the president’s views on the probe being conducted by Mueller. In 2017, when asked by The Washington Post about political donations made by lawyers on the special counsel’s team, Barr said that “prosecutors who make political contributions are identifying fairly strongly with a political party” and added: “I would have liked to see [Mueller] have more balance on this group.”

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ...pxnplTUrm0I_0-
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-06-18 at 18:00.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well that's what the rumor mills are saying however I'm hoping Trump declassifies all of it- burn them all.

Anyway, some good news finally.

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering.

https://www.dailycrusader.com/2018/1...ey-laundering/
    I like that you take counterpoints in stride and keep your chin up, sir!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    As of this morning, the Left has all of their hopes set upon Cohen. That Cohen is giving evidence to acquire a plea deal because Mueller has deemed him guilty of income tax evasion and perhaps perjury seems to be lost on them.
    What wouldn't he say to avoid prison and why is he so sure the POTUS would not pardon him?
    Your case needs credibility and that requires credible witnesses. Cohen is flawed, broken and weak and has no credibility.

So it is Friday and those memos are out and.... just watched the evening news and there seems to be nothing about Trump? I thought this was supposed to be the end for Trump?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 147 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast