G&R Tactical
Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 1,481 to 1,484 of 1484

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    The problem with the fantasy they're all furiously masturbating to right now, is when it falls apart and reality slaps them in the face. The butthurt is going to be biblical.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, Ocassio-Cortez told Trump Jr. in a tweet that she will bring the Democrat House against him in January for his tweets against her. Threatened to use the subpoena power. Not sure if she knows what that means but she's going to do it. Also she is Jewish now. What a shining star she is. She has set new lows in lowering the bar of political power and ignorance run amuck.
    Last edited by tb-av; Today at 12:01.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    double...
    Last edited by tb-av; Today at 12:01.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I heard another bit of Leftist wisdom and reasoning on NPR the other day regarding Mueller.

The reasoning was that Mueller and his entire team could not possibly be politically biased because it's against the law. The genius reasoned that the law states Mueller can not question which party a member of his team might align with in selections of members. Now the fact everyone and their brother knew these people to all be high profile Dem lawyers and Mueller to be the most knowledgeable of them all but he is magically oblivious as to their political affiliations. So by the nature of his blind selection driven by law, the entire team can not possibly be biased politically.

Feedback Score
    The interesting thing is going to be in 50 or 100 years when people look back, they'll wonder why people thought Trump was crazy and that the 'resistance' was as pure as the driven snow- more like the driven on snow.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/12/09/d...in-everything/

VDH takes awhile to get there but he delivers. You have to appreciate the lefts ability to re-cycle the campaign tool of the "Russians!!!" into a 2+year all around political jack-knife.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149