Page 131 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Surprised he lasted as long as he did. Somebody should look into if he still has his clearance.
    I just wish the President would quit with the Tweets.

And why does Strozk need a go fund me account - over 21 years on the job, he can retire. Well, I just checked he is 48, so maybe he needs something to tide him over until he turns 50 and can draw.

The day he and Gowdy tangled, I was embarrassed for both of them. Strozk looked like a smarmy righteous yuppie, and Trey Gowdy looked like a spoiled little brat that wasn't getting his way.

And now Rand Paul has allowed himself to be reduced to carrying messages for the President. Bless his heart.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    With Strzok being fired, I think he may have lost his pension. Depends on how they fired him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Yeah I'm not certain on the pension. It's 25 years at any age or 20 years at age 50 to draw. At age 48 with 22 years of service he is short on both accounts if correct. Also the CIA, FBI and NSA are excepted service and can be fired at anytime during there career for cause. They don't have the same protections under the Merit Systems Protection Board as other Federal employees. David
    Last edited by dwhitehorne; 08-14-18 at 05:17.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    From the "you can't make this chit up" files:

GoFundMe page for fired FBI agent Peter Strzok raises $250,000 in one day

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dme/983571002/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    From the "you can't make this chit up" files:

GoFundMe page for fired FBI agent Peter Strzok raises $250,000 in one day

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dme/983571002/
    I wonder if thats just alot of trump haters or if these donations were done via anonymous visa gift cards

The message is; be a dishonest self indulgent prick, get paid!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Some guy came forward, that when he was a child- he was raped by Bill Clinton. An investigative journalist and former police officer was getting the story, reported it to DHS and the FBI. A week later the journalist is found dead. The original victim was going to name other people involved as well several other victims to step forward to tell their stories.

Investigative Journalist Found Dead in D.C. Hotel Room Weeks After Reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for Allegedly Raping Boy.

Investigative Journalist Jen Moore was found dead in a suburban Washington D.C. hotel room Monday, according to police and shocked and distraught friends and colleagues.

Moore died of an apparent seizure. Police are closely investigating the cause of death after former FBI Agent Robyn Gritz, a friend of Moore’s, made inquiries with homicide detectives Monday afternoon in Prince Georges County, Maryland. Preliminary reports from police said the death was not the result of suicide.

https://truepundit.com/investigative...ly-raping-boy/
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-14-18 at 11:06.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    I wonder if thats just alot of trump haters or if these donations were done via anonymous visa gift cards

The message is; be a dishonest self indulgent prick, get paid!
    Oh, no doubt that's the majority of those donating.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    $250 in a couple of days is nothing to sneeze at, but it aint F U money. Granted, his speaking fees will cover any shortfall till the retirement kicks in, though I bet every lefty is asking him to speak at their event for free. Another Martyr for the left like that acting AG twit.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    $250 in a couple of days is nothing to sneeze at, but it aint F U money. Granted, his speaking fees will cover any shortfall till the retirement kicks in, though I bet every lefty is asking him to speak at their event for free. Another Martyr for the left like that acting AG twit.
    He will probably get a gig on CNN as their in house law enforcement “expert”.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    He will probably get a gig on CNN as their in house law enforcement “expert”.
    Not outside the realm of possibility.

Reference the GoFundMe page, there ought to be some vetting process. We have a local lady who is a professional victim mother....has started or had started a GFM page for 'my child needs a kidney transplant or they will die, please help us raise the money for the operation.' What they don't tell you is that the child is on medicaide and disability so the transplant is covered. At the most she needs gift cards for gas and meals.

I don't mind kicking in for something if I have full disclosure, apparently GFM doesn't do much of a job of vetting, if any.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 131 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast