Page 155 of 179 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gödel View Post
    $35 billion budget deficit.
    Don't understand your response.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Lol...again, great typical response. If faced with any logic whatsoever, fling insults. Ok dude, you are a legend in your own mind. Good on you and Merry Christmas. I will not waste my time and side track this thread any longer...and for this I apologize to my fellow members.
    There wasn't any logic on your part. You read what you think you wanted to find and then posted an insulting reply. And even when corrected you remain insulting.

Feedback Score
    Look pal, you can't read, and my ability follow the constant stream of Rush Limbaugh talking points is limited. The left doesn't want a wall because it is a waste of money - especially when Mexico is going to pay for it.

If you want to know what I "meant", read twice, move your lips if that helps and stop jumping to idiotic conclusions. Despite your programming, not everyone who has a different view of things than Alex Jones is an enemy agent. I'm just able to think for myself.
    Im interested to hear more about how a wall is a waste of money, meaning it does not increase security.
    We (humans all over the world) put walls around prisons, homes, communities, nuclear power plants, manufacturing facilities, countries, etc. Are all these institutions wasting money, or does the deterrent factor not apply to nations? Does it just not apply to the USA?
    Last edited by MegademiC; 12-15-18 at 21:56.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Im interested to hear more about how a wall is a waste of money, meaning it does not increase security.
    We (humans all over the world) put walls around prisons, homes, communities, nuclear power plants, manufacturing facilities, countries, etc. Are all these institutions wasting money, or does the deterrent factor not apply to nations? Does it just not apply to the USA?
    The walls in Israel seem to work pretty well. Maybe it's just that Israel is so small though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I probably shouldn't get involved in this heated discussion, but I was interested in whether you had a view as to how the GOP should win over more minorities.
    The GOP is supposed to be the bastion of social conservatives and business. The US Latino and Asian population are notably entrepreneurial and Christian. The GOP could seek out and fund up and coming community leaders in those populations to run in local elections on the GOP ticket.

Don't understand your response.
    The GOP instituted a tax decrease for rich corporations that most said was unnecessary and swelled the budget deficit enormously. If the DNC is the crazy spending party, why is the GOP passing cash give-aways that the recipients didn't want and Paul Ryan would normally oppose?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Cohen pled guilty to a violation of campaign finance law. If he believed he was conducting a personal NDA then he wouldn't have needed to plead guilty. Cohen must have had reason to think that defense wouldn't have worked - like evidence from a third party that it was campaign related. That evidence could be used against anyone involved.

I don't know if it really matters. Democrats know this isn't enough for the Senate to find Trump guilty in an impeachment, and Pence is probably an unattractive replacement from the Dem perspective.
    Apparently you’re not aware of how plea deals work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Mainly because 58% of illegal immigrants are visa over-stays.

This article points out the numerous problems both constructing the wall, maintaining it, it's effect on flooding and how ineffective they are. Prisons have guards, which is why their walls work.
    https://www.cato.org/publications/co...wall-wont-work

This is interesting:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...is-unnecessary

Trump's wall is like Reagan's Star Wars - an idea made up on the spot without any real understanding or research behind the problem. But politicians can just make stuff up and people will vote as if it must be true.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The GOP is supposed to be the bastion of social conservatives and business. The US Latino and Asian population are notably entrepreneurial and Christian. The GOP could seek out and fund up and coming community leaders in those populations to run in local elections on the GOP ticket.

Why wouldn't Latino and Asian Christians support the GOP now if their values are similar? It would seem the like principles would/should trump ethnicity...this is how I think.

The GOP instituted a tax decrease for rich corporations that most said was unnecessary and swelled the budget deficit enormously. If the DNC is the crazy spending party, why is the GOP passing cash give-aways that the recipients didn't want and Paul Ryan would normally oppose?
    Do corporations actually pay taxes or do the people buying their goods and services pay their taxes? Granted, the GOP aren't exactly thrifty (I'm not a Republican) but in my mind they are thrifty compared to the Dems.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Apparently you’re not aware of how plea deals work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Flynn's plea deal or Cohen's?

Feedback Score
    Do corporations actually pay taxes or do the people buying their goods and services pay their taxes? Granted, the GOP aren't exactly thrifty (I'm not a Republican) but in my mind they are thrifty compared to the Dems.
    Do you pay taxes or does your employer pay your taxes?

Page 155 of 179 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast