Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Vickers and the Centurion Arms SPR

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Voodoo,

The issue you are having is becuase of the windage limiter there should be some instructions with the scope that will tell you how to handle this. Basically there is a tit on the windage knob that only allows for 1/2 a turn for windage if you cant zero it you need to remove the windage knob and reset it so you get the adjustment you need to zero. Once you have a good no wind zero the limiter saves you from being a revolution off and you shouldn't really need to dial in more then 4 moa.

Monty

Feedback Score
    Thanks SMGLee,
    I am familiar with this excellent photograph of yours. It appears that this rifle has the NF Ultralite rings, extra high, as opposed to the steel rings. I am trying to find out what is the closest civilian available NF 2.5-10X24 scope that is the equivalent to the one on the rifle in your picture. I believe the Crane issued scope is Mil-Dot reticle, 1/4 min click value and zero stop. I'm trying to make sure I purchase the closest version of this scope. Any help would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Drop a line to Monty (grinch) and he will lay it all out for you. He is a good dude and will make sure you get what you are looking for. Either way you can't go wrong with this upper. I looked at about 4 different dealers that make MK12ish uppers. And it took me no time at all to buy one from Monty.

And that coming from me might not mean much but I am a ****ing tight wad with my money. So I spent my money with Monty and would do it again in a heart beat.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    My MK12 project has been on hold for many years while waiting to get the correct barrel.

Looks like I can get one now.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Tagged.

Feedback Score
    I think SMGlee pics are GOA-gone on arrival

Feedback Score
    yeah it seems none of his pics are working on any sites lately

Feedback Score
    SMG's pics are still there. It could be an issue with M4C site as I was having a problem accessing yesterday.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Just saw a quick glimse on a stock video from FOX showing a carbine very similar to the Centurion rifle being carried by a soldier in Afghanistan. The video was quick but clearly showed a KAC RAS (looked shorter than on the Mk12), exposed low profile gas block, OPS muzzle brake with collar and some kind of variable power illuminated scope. I couldn't tell if the barrel was 18" or what, or if the stock was A2 or what. Maybe they'll show it again.
    Last edited by Sam; 07-19-09 at 09:34.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Just saw a quick glimse on a stock video from FOX showing a carbine very similar to the Centurion rifle being carried by a soldier in Afghanistan. The video was quick but clearly showed a KAC RAS (looked shorter than on the Mk12), exposed low profile gas block, OPS muzzle brake with collar and some kind of variable power illuminated scope. I couldn't tell if the barrel was 18" or what, or if the stock was A2 or what. Maybe they'll show it again.
    Sam, that it the whole point behind the Centurion Arms rifle. The weapon you saw was the Mk. 12 Mod. 1 Special Purpose Rifle (SPR). The really awesome thing about the Centurion Arms upper is it is the most accurate copy a civilian can buy.

Good catch though.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast