Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Vickers and the Centurion Arms SPR

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dane421 View Post
    How do I get in line to order one of these uppers?
    The very first post has a quote from LAV that tells you how to contact the manufacturer of this upper.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacMedic4450 View Post
    SMGLee, or any of the other proud owners of these uppers, can someone throw up a picture of one of these fine uppers on a lower dressed with a sopmod collapsible stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootiewho View Post
    Forgive me for asking, as I know it will not be spec, but can this upper be had with a URX rail?

For whatever reason, I have a hardon for the URX.
    Hootie contact Monty and tell him what you want and I am sure he will be more than willing to accommodate you.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Thank you guys for the response. I have been unable to reach him by email I just thought there was another way, I guess I need more patients

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dane421 View Post
    Thank you guys for the response. I have been unable to reach him by email I just thought there was another way, I guess I need more patients
    He is in the Military and does this as a second job so patience is a virtue.

ETA: Not the best pic but Monty's upper is between the Tan AR and the Bolt action.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Dane,

I'm sorry for the delay I have been out of phone and internet access for a few days due to my other job I'm getting to my E-mails tonight. I have responded to your PM.

Thanks
    Monty

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Monty,

I'm going to need to contact you soon. I will need to add one of these to my referance DM rifles.
    pro-patria.us

Feedback Score
    Can you install a URX? I have a rifle length URX on the shelf that I was thinking hard about using as part of an SPR build...

Feedback Score
    Thanks for posting this Templar, and Mr. Vickers. This is exactly what I've been looking for, and the timing is very good, and I'm in the process of submitting my order with Monty. I also recently put in my order for my Ops 12th model so, hopefully I'll have some rifle pics for this thread, and maybe in 4 months (if I'm lucky) I'll have the full deal. Well, minus the happy switch.

Thanks again,
    Crash
    “Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity,” George S. Patton, Jr.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Do you sell the SPR barrels as a separate component?

And I just wanted to ask, are 16" recces actually issued in the military?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 03-03-09 at 01:23.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Do you sell the SPR barrels as a separate component?
    http://www.centurionarms.com/products.html

Yup, just got to email for quote. If it takes a while to get a reply, just realize he may be "busy".
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."- John Stuart Mill English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast