Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IWI MASADA 9mm Pistol.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I smell another battle royal to the death cage match between this Masada vs. P10C vs. G19-5 vs. MPC2.0.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Really hoping these pan out as a top contender. Any word on if they had help with the design? Almost looks Caracal-esque

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Everybody's getting in on that striker-fired 9mm goodness. I hope it's awesome. I hope the trigger is great, and it's reliable. AND that mags don't cost a fortune. I am all for more options for people
    And add true glock 19 size to that.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    And add true glock 19 size to that.
    It's 17 rds, so probably not Glock 19 sized in the grip. It's more like the Glock MHS gun which was like a Glock 19 slide and Glock 17 grip.

Feedback Score
    I admit this Masada pistol intrigues me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Is there a legal reason manufacturers can't use/design a platform around another magazine? Say, a Glock? Are the mags also patented/intellectual property?

It seems like one the best in-roads. But Every one of these new contenders has mags that are DOUBLE the price.

If something like the CZ P10c showed up and used Glock mags it would be even more successful.

The Private Citizen
    Liberty — Independence — Responsibility — Resolve

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateCitizen View Post
    Is there a legal reason manufacturers can't use/design a platform around another magazine? Say, a Glock? Are the mags also patented/intellectual property?

It seems like one the best in-roads. But Every one of these new contenders has mags that are DOUBLE the price.

If something like the CZ P10c showed up and used Glock mags it would be even more successful.
    The maxim 9 uses them, so do the kel tec carbines. I'm not sure if they have to get permission from glock to do that or what.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    One more option to keep the striker fired group on their heels. IWI usually makes decent stuff. Id like to shoot Greg's.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I wonder why they aren't nitriding the barrel?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnabb100 View Post
    The maxim 9 uses them, so do the kel tec carbines. I'm not sure if they have to get permission from glock to do that or what.
    Glock mags kind of lock you into a Glock grip angle, to a certain extent. Doesn't it?

Seems like using M&P mags or Beretta mags for example would be better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast