Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IWI MASADA 9mm Pistol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    Glock mags kind of lock you into a Glock grip angle, to a certain extent. Doesn't it?

Seems like using M&P mags or Beretta mags for example would be better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure. The kel tecs are available in glock, m&p, and beretta. I haven't seen all three at once, so I'm not sure about the grip angle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's not ugly IMO, just a standard run-of-the-mill poly frame striker pistol. If it does it's job then what else can we ask? I have zero interest.

Feedback Score
    So did anyone here ever get a Masada? I'm curious about feel, reliability, accuracy, etc.

Feedback Score
    Well I ended up getting the "Tactical" version which has a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights. It was $395 + $25 for the transfer. I shot it for the first time today. I put 50rds of Geco 124gr FMJ through it followed by 50rds of Federal American Eagle 147gr TMJ NT through my AAC TiRant 9 suppressor. It was reliable, accuracy was great and the recoil seemed light.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that, I am one of Mr. Bell's Glock-M4-AK-Toyota guys but was wondering if anyone took a shine to this pistol. Do any agencies use it I wonder?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Well I ended up getting the "Tactical" version which has a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights. It was $395 + $25 for the transfer.
    Thanks for making me aware of that - I had kinda lost interest and was in broad agreement with the notion of it being 'just another striker fired polymer 9mm double stack handgun', but that price point for a threaded barrel version, I can actually see using that as a dedicated can host for some fun stuff, especially if I can score some 147gr ammo cheap.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    My buddy Dan picked up that exact model a few months back. It is excellent. It reminds me of the APX. It runs great, runs on reloads all the way to Lehigh. Shoots like every other striker gun (I think most of the "nuance" between the models is just someone who is used to one overfocusing on the initially different feel ). And it was cheap as hell. There are so many excellent handgun options on the market you have to be sort of looking for trouble to get a bad one (I'm talking about you STEYR MF).

I am putting all my money towards an overpriced gun at the moment. As soon as my cash frees up I am sure I'll get one.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    It reminds me of the APX.
    Oddly enough, I took my APX Centurion with me shoot along with the Masada. Though the APX has always been 100% reliable, it’s not an accurate gun. I don’t know if I got a turd or just can’t shoot it well myself, but I suspect the former. The APX is also wide due to its chassis system. The Masada seems to use a chassis system as well, but doesn’t feel as wide.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My son got one of these a few months ago. Nothing about it stands out from other striker-fired polymer framed pistols but it is accurate, reliable, and a pleasure to shoot. The Masada is a solid pistol and the price is certainly right. Probably the biggest drawback is that aftermarket support is not robust. I like it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234