Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9mm ar buffer recommendations?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I read about a bunch of folks having good experience with the TACCOM 3-stage buffer over on Brian Enos' forum. I got one for my new build, we'll see how it runs.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    I was running a standard 3oz buffer in my PSA LRBHO lower. Bolt hold open was not consistent. I went with a Spikes 5.2-5.4 model. I have 2 of these that I haven't tried yet 8.2oz

http://www.jsesurplus.com/guntecar9mmbuffer.aspx

Feedback Score
    I'm running a 9mm-Q buffer (8.5) from Slash on my 5.5" SBR. I've shot everything from 115gr fmj, 147gr +p hollowpoints, to 147gr -p competition reloads, both suppressed and unsuppressed, all without fail. I've been seriously considering switching to the JP SCS although I'm worried about losing some reliability.

Feedback Score
    Both my 9mm carbines are running fine with Rock River Arms 9mm buffer, New Frontier Armory Spacer and standard AR Carbine spring...……..one is Glock style and the other is Colt style.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
    I read about a bunch of folks having good experience with the TACCOM 3-stage buffer over on Brian Enos' forum. I got one for my new build, we'll see how it runs.
    I put one in a 40 S&W. It is pretty awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123